Rancor damage counting severely bugged, fix it as soon as possible please!

Replies

• Psi
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Devour counter is definitely bugged. Rancor often devours with counter showing 2 or 3!
  • Options
    Up
  • HanaSola
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Same happened to me just now again! 0 damage! For some reason I thought the issue might be solved, I'm so mad that I played... And we also have some people with millions of dmg in our guild, the screenshots I see here in this thread look very familiar. Just like what's going on in my game.
  • Elstar
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Several members of my guild have reported that the damage dealt to rancor in raids were not counted correctly. For some of us we got far way less than we dealt (around 100,000-500,000 more) and for others the same the other way around. This way there is no competition and it loses all the fun. Please, try to fix this problem, since I already read we are not the only ones.
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Yesteday again. Updated title and uploaded other images:
    cJQWmDP.jpg
    Otkcy5O.png
    ytKigKj.png
    Wcb1TnB.jpg
    MaOtm1b.jpg
    hIxPq5K.jpg
    iWZDmLR.jpg
  • Popov
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Again! Every raid.
    ef1e44feab934e91ad63093bd54bcedd.png
  • Options
    I've had the Rancor eat some players before his cool down ended. Once he ate two back to back.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Damage calculation may be off in our most recent raid as well.
  • Options
    FYI I did report this to our QA team and they are looking into what could be causing this issue.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    The devour meter may be a visual glitch.
    If it is at CD of 2 and rancor does rancor slam and reduces 2 charaters to less than 50% that will reduce the cooldown by 2. This will let him use devour for second action.

Rancor slam reduces devour CD by one for every character below 50%.
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    FYI I did report this to our QA team and they are looking into what could be causing this issue.

Thank you Jesse, hoping that it will be fixed soon.
    Edited title.
  • Fozzy
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Hello Devs. Unfortunately I have just started a guild raid and my damage against the 3 piggys has not been calculated correctly. I have a decent squad but once defeated my score was around 6k? My Ray critts for 12k etc. Can anything be done? Thank you
  • Options
    When are you going to fix this bug....getting damage in the raid but after the fight it shows 0 damage but for those not getting it, it makes their reward that much better and for those of us that it is happening is getting ripped off from said rewards.
  • Popov
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Crap, raid was spoiled with this bug again!!! ......
  • R4D4
    79 posts Member
    Options
    They don't give a crack about it, as long as people pay they will not change a thing, just add more things to pay for. There are 100s of issues since the last update, and none of them were sorted or even acknowledged. It's what EA does with SW titles, it's just for quick money grab, nothing else. Look at the battlefront, same thing.
  • R4D4
    79 posts Member
    Options
    LordGiacuz wrote: »
    Mi accodo al pensiero di Blasphemy.
    Non ho voglia di sforzarmi nello scrivere in un idioma non mio. Non meritate questo tipo di gentilezza da parte nostra.
    Il vostro silenzio è volgare. Ci saremmo accontentati di un semplice cenno, di un messaggio prestabilito di quelli da customer care del tipo "Ci scusiamo per il disagio, stiamo gestendo il problema". E invece nulla. Silenzio tombale.
    Mi chiedo se ai vostri capi farebbe piacere venire a conoscenza di un fatto grave come questo. Dei clienti, ancor più "big spender", rivolgono una richiesta di aiuto e voi li ignorate.
    La vostra mancanza di educazione. Questa è più grave di qualsivoglia bug.

Writing in non-english language will only make it worse here, another reason to ignore this topic.
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    Options
    It seems that the bug can also occour on tier 6. This aggravate the importance of this bug.
    We are tired of seeing prompty bug fix for P2P toons and nothing for problems which affect all the player base.

More infos for the tier 6 bug here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/42056/bug-encountered-in-tier-6-members-clock-as-much-as-above-5-million-damage-in-one-battle#latest
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera @CG_NotReallyAJedi Any news? This is a very big problem.. We've verified that this happens also in tier 6, but in tier5 is very unbelievable.
    Rancor's HP starts to float up and down, and nothing more is real. Someone zero damage, someone millions. The life of the rancor continue to float up and down even when the raid is finished, look at the hours in the images.
    JcCSg50.jpg
    QEdqemZ.jpg
  • Popov
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    AGAIN. 4 phase
  • Popov
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    AGAIN, every raid.
    51864f2882754c7783cb7e8267829944.png
    a25d0583dfe04715b066d7d5c5bd34c2.png

• Options
    I thought it was only me getting screwed on points, didn't know it was a bug. I don't get zero points but I do get a lot less than the damage I did. Typical devs ignore it hope it will go away...
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Popov wrote: »
    AGAIN, every raid.
    51864f2882754c7783cb7e8267829944.png
    a25d0583dfe04715b066d7d5c5bd34c2.png

Yes, by now it happen every t6 raid, as soon as there are some people attacking simultaneously, the scores begin to go crazy and the ranking become totally messed up :(
    I don't realize why there's so much silence on a major feature of the game ruined like this.
  • Popov
    14 posts Member
    Options
    AGAIN, what a shame.
  • Options
    Our guild had the same problem now for the first time, hope this will not happen again
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Our guild had the same problem now for the first time, hope this will not happen again

It happen every f***ing raid, welcome to this misfortune :(
  • Popov
    14 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    We decided to re-create new guild. We lost 30k guild coins, we started t6 raid instead of t7 - BUG HAS NOT LEFT ! ... it is crazy.
    EA, please, do something! Some of our players made refund, they hate you.
    You said on 11th of May that this bug will be fixed , almost one month left - no news.
  • Popov
    14 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    7803604a7c064ace8425a984e11b925a.png

Check life bar
    87f7b20fc2a6403d983e534dfb5786ec.PNG
  • Options
    It's been 2 weeks already since Jesse replied here. We _need_ to know whats going on.
  • Options
    This has been an ongoing issue for months. Is anything ever going to be done to fix this? This happens every single time our guild runs t7. Just sad.
  • Options
    I'm adding my extreme displeasure with continuously getting zero damage on Raids. Please fix or there's little need for me to continue spending money on this game.