Sun Fac

2Next

Replies

• SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    ChaosDoom wrote: »
    I got a level 80 g10 Sun Fac. He is so squishy and barely remove buffs.

Just from that first sentence we know you don't have g10 sun fac. Laughable at best!
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    I got a level 80 g10 Sun Fac. He is so squishy and barely remove buffs.

Just from that first sentence we know you don't have g10 sun fac. Laughable at best!

exactly. lol 55k health and protection... hmmmm
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    I'm in the fence about him. I have A 7* who is g8 and his abilities only lvl 4 and I'm not very impressed to be honest. I keep thinking well maybe if I invest a little more in his abilities or get him g9 he will shine but I've heard his defense is underwelming or at least not at st Han or RG level. Utility wise he's great when facing a team with a lot of buffs in gw. I prefer hard dmg for pigs in raid

I got a level 80 g10 Sun Fac. He is so squishy and barely remove buffs. Defense and health departmen wise definitely goes to ST Han. RG sucks compared to ST Han.

My advice is DON'T go for Sun Fac. If you have it at 4* or 5*, keep and bench it. If you have 7*, don't waste resource gearing it.

You're kidding right? Over 50k total hp and 299 armor and he is 'squishy'? He is the reason Rey was invented. Not to mention he makes Han and RG look like children. I also have a tough time believing he is bad in defense. Even if he would auto all the time without taunting he would still probably be one of the best. He needs to be f2p. Yes please.
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    The taunt issue should be fixed soon according to CG/EA
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    The taunt issue should be fixed soon according to CG/EA

Whoopdeedoo.
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    Options
    ... wrote:
    Here's what it's like.
    You attack him. Typical attacker, you remove one or maybe two teeny-tiny bars.
    50% of the time, he counter-attacks. He's not a super hard hitter but no lightweight, and he has +15% damage when countering.
    Your guy now has crit chance down.
    Did you have any positive status effects? They are all gone, and he just healed 20% of his (very large) max.
    Your buffs are gone, you are now debuffed, and he has more health than before you attacked him!
    And that's YOUR turn.

• Options
    I have 7* gear 9

Damage is Meh
    Removing buffs is very high
    Healing is negligible

He can tank for a round + so....

If you are foot to foot and you use taunt the de buff is golden and turns the tide easily.
    If you are losing...he is not the answer to turn the tide.