AGI Gear Challenge - tier II

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Stuns are your friend for this challenge. Stunning interrupts the flow of savages special and the droids. It also triggers susceptibility on savage which allows for free damage when he is hit. Try to keep some sort of debuff on him.

Until you can get dooku/daka/Ventress/etc., focus down the droid pairs before targeting savage.

As you work towards getting additional characters to join the challenge, It may be difficult to push the damage to knock out the droids before they can attack your 1hp toons. But that is what I recommend.
  • Zerx
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It was 50/50 before I could take out all the droids before he attacked. Once you have a squad that can do that it becomes trivial with JC as his heal will always be ready for the next big hit. At lower levels I sometimes had to endure three of them, then two, now just one. It gets better.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Alkaline wrote: »
    thanks I figured I just needed more characters I only have 3

You need 5 Toons and destroy the the droids first.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I'm fine with the tier 2 healer/support and attacker challenges, but I haven't got any decent tanks to do the tank challenge. By far the most important challenge is the attacker challenge though. Start farming those purple laptops asap.

Just level your Poe. I finish it on auto with Chewie, Bobba, and level 30 poe, trooper, Royal guard. If you level Poe instead of Bobba, it should be basically the same thing.

I've only got Chewie, Royal Guard, FO Stormtrooper and a level 1 mob enforcer.

Should work if you level the enforcer. Make sure you have Chewie and RG abilities at lvl 3, for the chance to steal TM, and the FOST slow. Use the Mob enforcer to manually attack the droids once when the turn meter is close to finish (it restarts).
    Probably you need an extra tank tho. Teebo makes this a joke with his 75% TM reduction when stealthy

Nowadays I just auto through it and overpower it with DPS. I have Poe, Han, Teebo, Chewie and Fives in the lineup. But I was able to do it with Fives, Chewie and RG using RG to manually attack the drones once in s while. It was just slower.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    JoshG wrote: »
    In my experience u do NOT need to worry about the droids. I just go for sav op only. Once he does his aoe use tap or JC to heal. Then right back to hitting op. Works every time.

That's cause you're doing tier 1. In tier 2 the droids take their turn immediately following savage's special. They will insta-gib your toons....guaranteed...unless you do like everyone else here has said. Kill the droids first.

Using anything that disrupt the attack order (Daka stun, phasma slow, etc) will also help, as droids would not be synchronized with Savage.

Easiest way is to block permsnently Savage from attacking. I use Daka, Ventress and Poggle, plus HK47 meatbag mayhem, and he never uses the AOE
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Pay no mind to rude folks here. I do the top one and it is easy. I'm guessing Savage is your round 3 enemy, yes?

I'll advise based on him being it. Run at least 1 healer. I run Barriss and JC

First take out the droids or they will snipe you after he uses overpower. No matter the toon you go to zero life, so end the droids first, than beat him down. Stunners help too. I run Barriss lead, JC, Ventress, Secura, Dooku. The stuns help slow him down as you chop him down. His basic does little damage. The key is take out the droids before he lands his special.

DMS is correct. Take out the droids. For this challenge damage is not as important as staying alive. Oppress special ability hurts his HP every time he uses it. Therefore, bring healers who have low cookdowns Ie. Barriss, JC) and use a heal after every time Oppress wipes the team's health out. As you progress toons who stun make this challenge even easier by incompacitating Oppress (ie. Dooku, Daka, Cad Bane, Aayla, etc.).