Just got stormtrooper han good idea or nah?

Prev1
i just spent the past few days getting him was it a bad idea? now im getting sidious

Replies

• Options
    People swear by him, I have him but really have not put anything into him because when I faced him he was very Meh at best. :/
  • Options
    yeah i guess i should have put the 50 shards into sidious
  • Options
    Whenever I've gone against him he was more of a pest rather than a threat.
  • Options
    When I didn't have another option at a high enough level I felt like I spent too many heals keeping him alive.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Use him until you get Poe
  • Options
    i actually had poe before him
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Then use him with Phasma or as a backup tank for GW
  • Options
    Han is cool!
  • Options
    i wish i had phasma
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Han is amazing. His usefulness isn't readily apparent but he grants tons of turn meter for the team if you have someone with good synergy. Old Ben and Han are just the best of friends.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    7* Han Max Gear!
    https://imgur.com/a/TPzqm
  • Options
    A taunt hero protects. ST Han, however, does a bit more. Every hit boosts your team's turn meter. So, more turns = more hits on the enemy. You want to fill your roster with Leia, Poggle, or whoever boosts your offense. Then, you want the heavy hitters taking down the opponent.

It doesn't matter if you develop Han or Poe. They're going to die by mid-second round anyway. But while they're protecting, your team should have taken down the opponent's bigger threats (such as Lumi, JC, Dooku, or Sidious).

I think Sidious is a good team-mate for Han/Poe. However, you may also want to get a heavier hitter. Perhaps IG86 or IG88 (both are farmable). And of course, Lumi and Poggle would also compliment this squad (both are farmable in Galatic Wars).

• Options
    Han+Poggle must be a scary combo with high dps if you can get your Han taunt off and they can't ignore him for 2 turns. Of course windu, or ventress can just dispel him thoguh.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    Sid+Han+Poggle+Leia+Lando
    Would be frustrating for most people.
  • Options
    Anyone plus Poggle is deadly, that bug moves fast, only Dooku moves faster so he will next to always get his buff off.
  • Options
    thats why im a little confused what to do i have chewy and poe so i dont know what to do with han
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The only Chewy in the game that is good is the one in DS 5. It has like 500 speed.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    I still using Cheww, even i have Five or Boba. I found Cheww's taunt, heal himself is so useful for my A squad. (sid/lum/dooku/old daka)
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Scuderi wrote: »
    thats why im a little confused what to do i have chewy and poe so i dont know what to do with han

You probably just need one tank so do try to focus on one of them and you will be fine. Han has great reputation for pvp though.
  • Options
    Han was the first character I really wanted and I have not had any regrets so far. Yes he is squishy for a tank but you don't use him that way. I use him more of a support then use his spec for a huge swing turn when I take over the game. I am using for pvp just at level 45 Han, Talia, chewy, JC or Ahsoka, and hoth soldier from a chromium pack who I think is pretty good actually. I am currently working on phasma so one of them will get kicked out for sure. Anyways my general gameplan is to taunt with hoth soldier to start. He has a 20% self heal passive, d up to all rebels, an HP buff, high starting hp, Taunt, counter attack and offense down. This all makes for a unique kit that works great with Han. Then weather the AoE storm, heal up, then if I can I pop hans spec and take over. This is obviously simplified but the main thing to take away is that Han needs a solid healer, I use talia for her 25% turn meter gain speeding me up even more, and a solid taunter to stop people from focusing Han down because if let alone he gets scary, such as my Hoth soldier, chewy for a turn, or Poe. Good luck!
  • Options
    The right team and used correctly he is amazing
  • Options
    I guess I sorta wasted my time getting Han then cause my
    Chewy is already 4 stars almost 5
  • Options
    Han does things Chewie doesn't.
  • Options
    I've been using Han for he past few days he's pretty good in my opinion I switch him out sometimes for Poe
  • Options
    Han is a tank but his main stat is agility. He caps around 9k health at 7* but hits like a truck and keeps your team on the attack. If you read on him on websites about his abilities being at lvl 6 he can be a real big threat
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    RIP Han...
  • Options
    I'm currently leveling both Poe and ST Han. Call me crazy, but I like both of their kits enough to pass on more obvious choices like Sid.
  • Options
    Scuderi wrote: »
    i just spent the past few days getting him was it a bad idea? now im getting sidious

No, getting Han was the right move.
  • Options
    I feel like a good amount of the people here are either new or dont know how to play the game at all, ST Han is one of the best toons in the game, get his speed up and your gold, he gives allies 30% turn meter just when he activates his taunt, then another 20% when he gets hit, plus his taunt last for quite awhile, all around Han is amazing. Also don't waste your time on darth sidious, he's incredibily weak and he has 0% potency so his aoe is useless. Go for toons in arena like St han Leia and Admiral Ackbar, all 3 great toons with awesmoes synergy.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like a good amount of the people here are either new or dont know how to play the game at all, ST Han is one of the best toons in the game, get his speed up and your gold, he gives allies 30% turn meter just when he activates his taunt, then another 20% when he gets hit, plus his taunt last for quite awhile, all around Han is amazing. Also don't waste your time on darth sidious, he's incredibily weak and he has 0% potency so his aoe is useless. Go for toons in arena like St han Leia and Admiral Ackbar, all 3 great toons with awesmoes synergy.

Pssst.

January thread
This discussion has been closed.