Just got stormtrooper han good idea or nah?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Oh wow I didnt even pay attetion lol
  • Options
    STH is squishy for a tank until he gets max gear and proper mods. But he's great because of his TM manipulations... look at the top Arena teams in your shard and many/most will have STH. If he's at 220+ speed, and has another +25 from Ackbar lead, he'll go before most teams and his taunt will boost all his allies TM. If you can survive that first wave... then you're in maybe have a chance shape. But many will never even get a turn, especially if your dispeller was stunned by Palp. STH speed can be outdone by droids and Wiggs, I think.
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    I feel like a good amount of the people here are either new or dont know how to play the game at all, ST Han is one of the best toons in the game, get his speed up and your gold, he gives allies 30% turn meter just when he activates his taunt, then another 20% when he gets hit, plus his taunt last for quite awhile, all around Han is amazing. Also don't waste your time on darth sidious, he's incredibily weak and he has 0% potency so his aoe is useless. Go for toons in arena like St han Leia and Admiral Ackbar, all 3 great toons with awesmoes synergy.

Pssst.

January thread

Lol Makes Way more sense now, I really have to remember to check that little date on the side of the subject bar!

O
This discussion has been closed.