Predictions on time gap between Level 80 to 90.

2Next

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    6 Months
    Telaan wrote: »
    count on 1 month. i have a sneaking suspicion that EA is milking this game for all its worth before letting it die

What? They just introduced their first raid with endless possibilities for many more. We have a ton of really cool toons that have yet to be introduced with numerous new movies in the pipeline to periodically increase hype for the game. As much as I critique this game, I also recognize that this game has a long shelf life and is likely the flagship of Disney's Star Wars mobile gaming initiative.

The movies are a dead give away especially the rogue ones that this will be around awhile. They haven't even datanined Luke with sabre, General Kenobi or tons of main characters. It's a long term game.
  • Options
    3 Months
    Telaan wrote: »
    It better not be for a while. CG needs to slow down and expand the game laterally with more content to give us a reason to play beyond reaching the next level cap. Many whale are tired and tapped out. In the last couple months we've seen:
    - Cap raise resulting in increased energy refills
    - Raid resulting in massive expansion/improvement of rosters as well a required long term increased refills to maximize guild currency
    - Two new premium toons (3 if you count that one or two week period where magmatrooper was chromium before unexpectedly moved to GW). One toon was aurodium/chromium and the other chromium only resulting in even greater spending for those willing
    - Direct purchase gear which gates progression and only available via RNG with exponentially increasing costs for additional rolls

That's a lot in a very short period of time. Now it's time to take that money and put it towards content development.

This x100.
    I've actually noticed that a lot of forum posters have become slightly jaded and snarky because of it. It's like cg is literally changed our personality towards the game.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    1 Year.
    Hopefully, because this is how long its going to take just to farm the credits for who i have.
  • Options
    3 Months
    2-3 months as each comes out in a 2 month bracket but with the extra exp the time should be double.

So 2-3 months from now is definitely on the dot.
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    1 Month
    1-2..

• Options
    If the next cap comes and there is no new way of getting the new gear implemented the games over.
  • Options
    1 Month
    They better not let this game die or Chewie will smash their tables.

Remember devs, always let the Wookiee win.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Id just assume that the upcoming movies will tie into updates...
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    1 Year.
    I wanna ketchup
  • KingOfLosing
    454 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Probably sooner than expected