Convert unused characters in shards.

kyloghigo
33 posts Member
edited May 2016
Good morning.
I have a lot of unused characters that will forever remain at level 1.
I think that EA could implement a shipment where transform unused characters in shards.
Obviously with exchanges not advantageous from a numerical point of view, for example, 25 shards of our character for 5 shard of another.
As the shards of 7* shop.
What do you think?

Replies

• Options
    Won't happen.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    And when all your unused toons get a massive buff the day after you sell them back imagine how happy you will be.
  • Options
    I've Strong data toons: Darth Maul, Aayla Secura, Card Bane....
    But I don't want buy for farming.
    I think that a shop for unused toons is a good idea.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    kyloghigo wrote: »
    I've Strong data toons: Darth Maul, Aayla Secura, Card Bane....
    But I don't want buy for farming.
    I think that a shop for unused toons is a good idea.

You think your own idea is good? Shocking!

It is your choice to let them stagnate. No development time should be used to encourage your choice to not use characters that are perfectly useful.
  • Options
    Perfectly useful if you have a lot of real money to spend for shards. This option would be used by many players.
    It will not be implemented ? Patience.
  • Options
    This would be like the shard shop, but worse exponentially for EA. They won't do it.
    I would just keep getting Phasma/Lumi/(someone easy) and trading them for Aayla shards.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    This would be like the shard shop, but worse exponentially for EA. They won't do it.
    I would just keep getting Phasma/Lumi/(someone easy) and trading them for Aayla shards.

No, thats far too clever, nobody would figure that out.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'd like to order a pizza?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Interesting idea. Will you be giving back the Darth Vader shards you earned getting these apparently useless characters?