AA's Rebel Coordination is surely superior than Phasma's Fire at Will

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    AA (L), Leia, ST Han, HRS and Lando. I have Leia attack on her 1st turn to give critical up to the squad. At 168 speed, HRS's omega special stuns at 55% and with his already high critical chance, Leia's buff has him taking an extra turn quite frequently. The 40% chance to add 25% tm to all typically boosts 2 toons, (yes, i burned 10 Omeg mats on HRS). If 1 of them is Han, all my toons go b4 my opponent, unless they field Dooku. But, w/ no jedi, and extra tenacity from AA lead, he's not threatening at all.

Back-to-back aoe's from Lando is brutal with AA's tactical genius.

Leaving Leia unstealthed makes her a target but it keeps the heat off of AA and Lando. TM manipulation is intense and I have gotten as many as 7 turns b4 my opponent gets 1. Wouldn't change it for the world given our current selection of characters / skills.

Admiral Ackabar's lead can be made to be far superior than Phasma's lead quite easily. This guy is on the right track but I can assure you there are combos that allow you to out move the opponent by more than two full team turns right off the bat. It's crazy and once I'm done with a few more Omega abilities (gonna have to wait until after I'm level 80) I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it to 3 full team turns before the opponent gets more than two actions.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Only real issue is against RG. He gets tm just bcuz his allies get hit and with a reliable stun and 50/50 slow, no amount of tm gets around him. Just hoping the tenacity bonus, the AI dodge, RNG Gods, whatever, help on defense as offense is nearly always a win anyways.
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    I have been running AA for a couple of weeks now. I am 1 on my shard right now and never really fall out of 15. My in-game name is Broncos forever if you want to check. There are 8 AA leads in my top 20 right now. The key with him for me is leia. I focus on Rey for example, hit Leia's stealth and akbar shoots. He gains tm and goes rebel tactics. Now all of your toons basically go twice. When I keep leia in permastealth I still get damage while AA is alive.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133