Replies

• Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »
    How many Ackbar do you see in Arena?

Exactly.

At your rank? Probably none.

You do realise you can see every single arena team in the top 200 from the ranks page right?

But thanks for the insult.

It's wise to be humble in defeat :smile:

It's also wise not to insult people when it's against the forum guidelines.

Now don't go running to the forum guidelines because Google couldn't give you an adequate comeback! :wink:

I'm not going to get into an argument with Swag. I expected better from him.

Exactly.

You do realise you can see every single arena team in the top 200 from the ranks page right?

Coming from you? Okay.
    Sikho wrote: »

Exactly.

You're easily offended though

Let's not take this thread off topic.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    @Bender76 @thecuriousocelot Haha both of you are here in this chat! I'm in your shard and using AA lead now, inspired by you guys. Please forgive me if I copied your lineup :blush:

Anyways on the original topic, yea OPs statement on AA's Rebel Coordination being superior can be true. But I would say its truly situational. Like many have said it shines when you have Leia as the only Rebel, which isn't available to the majority of the player base.

Btw don't belittle Phasma. You got to see a full FO squad. With 40% chance, the extra attacks really proc like crazy. I've seen it, the FOs start landing slow, defense down and dots all over your squad. I would say full FO squads still suck but if you were to purely look from the perspective of how often bonus atks proc, Phasma's leader can be better in this regard.
  • Bender76
    24 posts Member
    Options
    @anduincolfer @thecuriousocelot Hi guys! Nice to see us Ackbar users stick together!
  • Options
    Bender76 wrote: »
    @anduincolfer @thecuriousocelot Hi guys! Nice to see us Ackbar users stick together!

XD @bender76 attack now and nab #2. Then we can REALLY show the Ackbar doubters what it's all about

You're right about the FO squads @anduincolfer I got trashed by one in GW the other day :(
  • StarSon
    7494 posts Member
    Options
    @Bender76 @thecuriousocelot Haha both of you are here in this chat! I'm in your shard and using AA lead now, inspired by you guys. Please forgive me if I copied your lineup :blush:

Anyways on the original topic, yea OPs statement on AA's Rebel Coordination being superior can be true. But I would say its truly situational. Like many have said it shines when you have Leia as the only Rebel, which isn't available to the majority of the player base.

Btw don't belittle Phasma. You got to see a full FO squad. With 40% chance, the extra attacks really proc like crazy. I've seen it, the FOs start landing slow, defense down and dots all over your squad. I would say full FO squads still suck but if you were to purely look from the perspective of how often bonus atks proc, Phasma's leader can be better in this regard.

I'll let you know how a Leia-less AA-led squad does on a December shard in about 30 days, when my Rebel team is ready. AA (L), STH, HR Scout, Biggs, Lando. I suspect if Biggs doesn't fit well, I can put Rey in there instead.
  • Bender76
    24 posts Member
    Options

XD @bender76 attack now and nab #2. Then we can REALLY show the Ackbar doubters what it's all about

You're right about the FO squads @anduincolfer I got trashed by one in GW the other day :(

Haha. I have to save my battles or I would. I need crystals for gear. Go Ackbar!
  • Options
    M9silent wrote: »

Exactly.

Now don't go running to the forum guidelines because Google couldn't give you an adequate comeback! :wink:

I'm not going to get into an argument with Swag. I expected better from him.

Exactly.

Coming from you? Okay.
    Sikho wrote: »

Exactly.

You're easily offended though

Let's not take this thread off topic.

Bit off too much this time? lol
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

I'll let you know how a Leia-less AA-led squad does on a December shard in about 30 days, when my Rebel team is ready. AA (L), STH, HR Scout, Biggs, Lando. I suspect if Biggs doesn't fit well, I can put Rey in there instead.

All three of us are running Leia-less AA-led squads :)
  • Options

Haha. I have to save my battles or I would. I need crystals for gear. Go Ackbar!

:( fiiiine. It would have been a world first....
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Can I join the Ackbar club? Haha, I take #1 or #2 everyday
  • Options

Who do you guys run? I'm working towards a rebel team.
  • Options

Exactly.

More and more and we'll see more and more.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »

I don't use Leia either, here's my team.

J9Kh9mR.jpg

Thinking of plugging in my gear x Phasma for GS
  • Options

J9Kh9mR.jpg

Phasma would be good for extra manipulation. Have you tried out Rey?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

J9Kh9mR.jpg

Phasma would be good for extra manipulation. Have you tried out Rey?

I didn't start farming Rey until 3 weeks ago because I didn't want her, but I need her now to rank higher in raids. She'll be 7* in a week but I won't be using her in arena I don't think.
  • Options

I run AA (L), Rey, HRS, RG and QGJ/STH.
    Think it's poor on defense though. Toons are all squishy.

AA's fun for me cause proper timing of tactical genius can let Rey move twice.
  • Options

I run AA (L), Rey, HRS, RG and QGJ/STH.
    Think it's poor on defense though. Toons are all squishy.

AA's fun for me cause proper timing of tactical genius can let Rey move twice.

Unfortunately there isn't a defensive team that really holds well. Ben, Fives, Daka, etc. can swing the RNG in your favor, but every team is beatable. As long as I don't drop beyond 1 refresh, I'm happy :)
  • Options

Haha sure. Nice lineup

@Kopfschuss I run aa L, sth, hrs, poggle, daka. Decent on offence, terrible on defence I imagine.
  • Options

Haha sure. Nice lineup

@Kopfschuss I run aa L, sth, hrs, poggle, daka. Decent on offence, terrible on defence I imagine.

When you do your offense up with poggle and trigger an attack, does the assisted attack get the offense up?
  • Options

Haha sure. Nice lineup

When you do your offense up with poggle and trigger an attack, does the assisted attack get the offense up?

I believe so :)
  • Options

Haha sure. Nice lineup

Forgot to add - the extra damage on the damage isn't the main benefit. It's the 20% (.5x.4) chance of HRS granting allies 25% tm from his basic.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

Haha sure. Nice lineup

Forgot to add - the extra damage on the damage isn't the main benefit. It's the 20% (.5x.4) chance of HRS granting allies 25% tm from his basic.

Wouldn't it be more like 13% since you have three rebels? It's only 20% if it's Ackbar or Han using a non attack skill.
  • Options

Haha sure. Nice lineup

Wouldn't it be more like 13% since you have three rebels? It's only 20% if it's Ackbar or Han using a non attack skill.

You're right. It would be 0.33*0.4 so 13.2%
  • Options

Haha sure. Nice lineup

You"re right! Sorry, forgot about Han there for a sec :)
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    Good to know rebel squad is working. I have Leia, but still farming for ackbar, Lando and Han.

I see some people talking about Biggs, does he play good? Even though he doesn't get any upgrade of abilities by playing along side rebels.
  • Options
    I run Biggs with a ackbar lead, Han, scout and Rey and he does pretty well. He may not have the added bonuses like other rebels but he fits very well. His added crit bonuses are incredible teamed up with Rey
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options

wow, i bet you can do **** pushups too.
  • brad83
    60 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i've came first in arena for last 5 days running, team is Ackbar (lead), Leia, Fives, ST Han & QGJ. Happy with Ackbar as leader
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    AA (L), Leia, ST Han, HRS and Lando. I have Leia attack on her 1st turn to give critical up to the squad. At 168 speed, HRS's omega special stuns at 55% and with his already high critical chance, Leia's buff has him taking an extra turn quite frequently. The 40% chance to add 25% tm to all typically boosts 2 toons, (yes, i burned 10 Omeg mats on HRS). If 1 of them is Han, all my toons go b4 my opponent, unless they field Dooku. But, w/ no jedi, and extra tenacity from AA lead, he's not threatening at all.

Back-to-back aoe's from Lando is brutal with AA's tactical genius.

Leaving Leia unstealthed makes her a target but it keeps the heat off of AA and Lando. TM manipulation is intense and I have gotten as many as 7 turns b4 my opponent gets 1. Wouldn't change it for the world given our current selection of characters / skills.
  • Options
    BaksoKikil wrote: »
    It's obvious. Rebel Coordination guarantees a bonus attack while Fire at Will only has 20% chance to happen.

Why didnt the devs make Rebel Coordination to have probabilities too? Seems a bit unfair to me.

I agree completely, I think the game is rigged to benefit , the mods and friends... have one character that I was able to promote to 5 stars the rest ,I'm just stuck not many thing I can do too get them shard any lvl up materials or even enough crystals and coins to upgrade weapon abilities or the characters abilities! I want to be able to start the mission in my guild, but 30,000 guild coins are hard and slow to get, when I try the current Yoda event it tells me I need too upgrade, promote one of my characters in order to continue with the event. I was able to do 2_3 of them but now I can't do anymore hell I don't know what character I'm suppose to upgrade anyways I'm donee ranting lol looking me up if you want my I'd #is

957-783-915