Let's talk compensation for arena rewards bug.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    @Castaspella
    Lol love how I need to "learn to play" when I'm consistently top 10 in my bracket and have been playing since the day the game launched. I'm simply stating that in a small scale sample, a lot of people received this bug, which makes me wonder if there's quite a few people who have received it. Just last night someone in the chat got triple rewards for rank 3 on pvp. That's 1200 free crystals, and 2700 arena shipment tokens. creating a quicker way of farming the shipment characters as well as whatever they decide to do with their extra crystals. Most likely using it to energy refresh more than usual.

Yes it is a bug that no one can duplicate at will, but we can't deny the fact that if someone gets triple rewards in the top 10, or even top 20 that it won't give them a huge spike in progress compared to someone who would not have received the glitch. This isn't something like the Barriss nerf where thousands of people complained about a nerf (albeit the nerf wasn't needed), but in a game like this where balance is a prime focus for the devs you can't expect every character to remain the same through the entire lifespan of the game. I would be absolutely fine with no compensation for the arena rewards bug if they actually fixed it in a reasonable amount of time. But as far as I can tell, this has been going on for a little too long considering the amount of help it gives to people who receive it in the higher ranks of their ladder.

Since I made this thread I've found out it can indeed occur on iOS, so I've learned something from this. What have you learned by being immature and not contributing anything to the conversation? So please, if you have something to contribute to the thread, be my guest. Though, if you have nothing else to do but insult either myself, or anyone on the thread, you should just use that little back arrow in your browser to leave. Thanks.

Quite a reply, and forgive the "Wah" comment, 'twas immature.

Also a top 10 contender, bud, though I'm also a total newb to the game. How's your Ben?

As an also non-receiver of any bonus mails (or other glitchy advantage, though I commonly can't target further enemies), do HTFU*.

HTFU means "Harden The F Up", which I do still suggest. Talking compensation, as in your title, is petty - though I'd likewise like a "Hey, we have some bugs, so have some gifts!" payout.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    This asking for free stuff pollutes the forum so much, saddens me to see what people say to get free stuff. Btw I never had 1 bug or glitch so far and no, I do not need to be compensated.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Please fix this bug! Seems really unfair
  • Options
    Hey all -

We are looking into the bug. We will not be compensating anyone for missing out on this sporadically generous bug.

Thanks!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Nice, now please close the thread.

Thanks
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    What about the victims of it? I received double awards at least twice. Traumatized.
  • Options
    played on android, but didnt receive duble reward whatsoever.
    the cake is a lie