Old Daka Rage

Prev1
ErwinRox
6 posts Member
edited May 2016
I fought a noob in the arena with just 30k power.
**** revived character
serve again revived another two characters
beat him down to just rey and old daka and she
then revived another two characters.
No I'm not a sore loser. i have 7* REY, RG in gear 9.

I don't spend money in this game to be beaten down by spoilt characters. especially when the payer is significantly weaker.

and have they fixed the bug where fives get a bonus attack for inflicting speed down?
Post edited by Alita on

Replies

• Options
    Easy solution . Kill Daka first. Problem solved. I used Daka as I have her at 7 star level 79, and gear 8 ( can't find a droid collar), but she is not a world beater. In fact, I have moved away from her because she is a liability in the arena IMO
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    sad story bro :sadface: tell us more
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    So you killed two characters before Daka and you're calling someone else a noob? That's like playing Russian roulette.
  • Options
    ErwinRox wrote: »
    **** revived character

I don't spend money in this game to be beaten down by spoilt characters. especially when the payer is significantly weaker.

and have they fixed the bug where fives get a bonus attack for inflicting speed down?

Best solution is to kill her first bc she cant self-revive anymore and for fives: his basic omega gives a bonus attack if toon has speed down and his basic also has speed down so if it sticks he gets 100% bonus attack, no bug there.
    You should learn how toons work b4 calling some1 noob and l2p, also power isnt very good way to know if some1 is more powerful/weaker than you since some toons have pretty high power rating and are still very bad --> it comes from stats and skills the toon has are far more important so for example my 6k power phasma is better than my 7k jkg ;)
  • DaKraken
    121 posts Member
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    So you killed two characters before Daka and you're calling someone else a noob? That's like playing Russian roulette.

This +1
  • ArarisValerian
    357 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

My Eeth Koth is super powerful. If I leveled him up he might be one of the most powerful players in the game. He is unfortunately the most useless player in the game as well.
  • Options
    DaKraken wrote: »

This +1

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

you dont spend money to get beaten down by spoilt characters, but the payer is significantly weaker ?
    so you do spend money, and you are significantly weaker ? and the spoilt character is f2p daka ?

i dont understand it :S
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

+1
  • Options
    **** revived character

The bonus attack with fives is with omega's and its not a bug
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options

Hmmm, mine is 29k.. Yet im sitting at 1 come payout.
    {RotE}
  • HB0MBZ
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Today in the arena I fought against daka she stunned my ig86. Then his GS used swarm so daka then stunned my Ig88 then his IG86 used call an ally move and guess who??? Daka then stunned my poggle. So I start off the game with Ig88, ig86, and poggle all stunned.

Luckily my poggle got off his special and GS was around. I actually won that match too. It came down to a 1v1 with HK47 and poggle and he pulled through for me.

If it makes you feel any better I fought a dooku team at 27k power against my 31k power and his dodge ability rng god was in his favor.
  • Options
    DaKraken wrote: »

This +1

But he has Rey and RG! He can't possibly be a noob /sarcasm
  • Options
    People with no rey and rg are noobs :o:o ?
  • Options
    People with no rey and rg are noobs :o:o ?

• Options
    **** revived character

Really? So went a minimum of 12 rounds against the AI in the arena and complain the team was built by a noob? Sounds like some decent survivability and SOME good DPS too. Mind you, I feel your pain! It is almost as bad as the time MY Daka ressed 3 chars in GW right before a tusken shamen heal and a throwaway team actually won was good!
  • Moicaliss
    992 posts Member
    Options
    I've made a post on 5 double tap. Yes it is someway bugged. 1-when you characters have speed bonus, he still can double hit. I mean, if 5 can't actually put his speed debuff on you, because of a speed bonus, he's suppose to only hit once...but no.
    Secondly, and for that i'm not sure, but the basic was think that 1 attack he put his debuff, 2 attack he get two hit. Just read it and you'll know that i'm right, but for some reason, EA still haven't do nothing about...

For the main topic of this post, yes AI is a way more lucky than players. It is often that when you face a Dooku, daka, rg, team (worst if they have some callers like GS, 5, jin...etc) that all your squad is stunned at the very start of the fight, combine whit the so lucky dodge...you can be defeated by very weaker team. It's all due to the very very very big luck of AI
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Kill her first. Game over
  • Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    I've made a post on 5 double tap. Yes it is someway bugged. 1-when you characters have speed bonus, he still can double hit. I mean, if 5 can't actually put his speed debuff on you, because of a speed bonus, he's suppose to only hit once...but no.
    Secondly, and for that i'm not sure, but the basic was think that 1 attack he put his debuff, 2 attack he get two hit. Just read it and you'll know that i'm right, but for some reason, EA still haven't do nothing about...

For the main topic of this post, yes AI is a way more lucky than players. It is often that when you face a Dooku, daka, rg, team (worst if they have some callers like GS, 5, jin...etc) that all your squad is stunned at the very start of the fight, combine whit the so lucky dodge...you can be defeated by very weaker team. It's all due to the very very very big luck of AI

The buffs negate each other in a way--> toon has speed up and 5s inflicts speed down, meaning the toon who has them has normal speed with a buff and a debuff on at the same time. Also when 1 of the effects wears down the other still remains if they were inflicted at different times or the other is for 1 turn and the other for 2 turns.
    So there is no bug and 5s isnt a problem even with double tap.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

The buffs negate each other in a way--> toon has speed up and 5s inflicts speed down, meaning the toon who has them has normal speed with a buff and a debuff on at the same time. Also when 1 of the effects wears down the other still remains if they were inflicted at different times or the other is for 1 turn and the other for 2 turns.

i have never seen both speed up and down displayed on a toon. I was under the impression that toons with speed up cant be affected by speed down, so double tapping on a toon with speedup active should not be happening. Or is the speed down applied invisable ?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

i have never seen both speed up and down displayed on a toon. I was under the impression that toons with speed up cant be affected by speed down, so double tapping on a toon with speedup active should not be happening. Or is the speed down applied invisable ?

There's a bug with debuffs cancelling buffs. For example Savage's offense down when applied to an enemy with offense up will show you the red 'physical damage . . . special damage' wording to tell you that the debuff has applied, but the buff icon still remains. The damage done is consistent with the offense down debuff having been applied correctly too.

John and the Dev team are aware of this.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Lol at not killing the Dakster off first, every NOOB knows that
  • Options
    Its about display, the one put first is shown but the one coming second only displays on attack. And about savage example if toon has off up and down he does normal dmg, which seems obvious to me but ofc if the devs decide that buffs can remove debuffs and vice versa, so be it. As it is they negate each other so if toon has both buff and debuff of same thing nothing changes from normal.
  • Options
    Just facepalm
  • Dizzle
    80 posts Member
    Options
    It's been very proven that cpu defense ai is buffed against players. Keep that in mind and start farming for a stun toon. They are very OP right now. Use RG to stun daka and gun down rey, then kill daka. If it's a doku lead team you're better off throwing a debuff of some kind on rey and attempting to stun her and focus down daka first.
  • Options
    Dizzle wrote: »
    It's been very proven that cpu defense ai is buffed against players. Keep that in mind and start farming for a stun toon. They are very OP right now. Use RG to stun daka and gun down rey, then kill daka. If it's a doku lead team you're better off throwing a debuff of some kind on rey and attempting to stun her and focus down daka first.

No, it has not been 'very proven'.

You're wrong. There is no AI advantage. Threads about AI advantage will be closed.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options

+1

Only toon you should be targeting before her is rey, or ewok elder.
  • Options
    **** revived character

Lol that's why you take down daka early. She can screw you in RNG. Sounds like YOU'RE the noob here. Also, Fives' bonus attack is the result of the omega version of his basic attack. It is not a bug.
  • Options
    Just because you pay money doesn't mean you always win.

Don't post in anger, it doesn't look good.
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Options
    Just because you pay money doesn't mean stupid strategy should be rewarded.
    You chose to not focus the reviver.
    beat him down to just rey and old daka
    You mean the 2 characters you should have focused first?