Old Daka Rage

2Next

Replies

• Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    So you killed two characters before Daka and you're calling someone else a noob? That's like playing Russian roulette.

But he pays cash.. He is Russian and a NOOB
  • Options
    The real complaint should be "why doesn't my 7* Daka with full abilities ever seem to revive nearly as much as every other Daka I come into contact with?" Now that is frustrating!
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    So you killed two characters before Daka and you're calling someone else a noob? That's like playing Russian roulette.

This is why I always get her third or fourth. More fun to gamble.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    This one time in arena I lost.

/thread
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I play roulette a lot. But its against teams i cant beat by taking daka first.

I dont see any AI advantage with Daka. She whiffs all the time. Pretty much exactly the odds that are stated. Ten percent chance at autorevive. 1 in 3 on her special. So more than half the time, there is no auto revive AND she will fail on her special. Which wastes her turn/stun.

In this case i am sometimes leaving daka for third, while she is on cooldown.

If you have a higher probability way to win, of course you do that!
  • Draykoh
    25 posts Member
    Options
    30 power does not equal noob. Nice try at sounding superior though.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Dude. Only a noob would leave daka around to have that opportunity.

You're lucky. She used to be able to revive herself! You'd really be cursing her if she could still do that!
  • Options
    Daka can also revive with her passive skill. I had an opponent daka revive st Han 5 times, 3 with the passive, 2 with the active. Darn, killing Han 6 times is not joke lol.
    Funny think is that my daka, at the same level, didn't revive a character until the last 10 seconds, by then the battle had expired
  • quigonkenny
    240 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ErwinRox wrote: »
    I fought a noob in the arena with just 30k power.
    **** revived character
    serve again revived another two characters
    beat him down to just rey and old daka and she
    then revived another two characters.
    No I'm not a sore loser. i have 7* REY, RG in gear 9.

I don't spend money in this game to be beaten down by spoilt characters. especially when the payer is significantly weaker.

and have they fixed the bug where fives get a bonus attack for inflicting speed down?

Lol that's why you take down daka early. She can screw you in RNG. Sounds like YOU'RE the noob here. Also, Fives' bonus attack is the result of the omega version of his basic attack. It is not a bug.
    You can get away with not killing Daka first, and there certainly are toons you should concentrate on first, but I can't conceive of any situation where Daka and Rey would be left for last on a 30k power team. If all the other toons are high-DPS 7* lvl 80 and Daka/Rey are 4* lvl 50, maybe, but that wouldn't be a 30k team. Rey should pretty much always be your first priority under any but the oddest of circumstances. And against any team with the two of them, your second priority should involve keeping Rey from coming back.

OP needs to realize that throwing money at the game doesn't give you a free pass to winning every Arena battle. That just gives you better tools for the job. RNG and strategy are still more important, or else every whale would be in the top 100.
  • Options
    In Soviet Russia Daka stun YOU...

... Oh.. Wait...
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    OP maybe doesn't know that Daka can revive her entire team.

Burn the witch.

If you leave her and Rey for last, you better at least know where her cooldown is.
  • Options

This
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Thank you you just got the award for post of the day. Lol
    Yarzahn wrote: »
    Just because you pay money doesn't mean stupid strategy should be rewarded.
    You chose to not focus the reviver.
    beat him down to just rey and old daka
    You mean the 2 characters you should have focused first?

He wants to act cool and leave the best for last I guess.......... How **** can he get?
    Now he will post a complex explanation on why the were the last 2 standing probably something like the other 3 toons were taunters or something like that
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    He wants to act cool and leave the best for last
    Have you never purposely killed Ben with another toon left? It is fun! Just make sure the other toon isn't 5's. Bonus if the other toon is Luke.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    He wants to act cool and leave the best for last
    Have you never purposely killed Ben with another toon left? It is fun! Just make sure the other toon isn't 5's. Bonus if the other toon is Luke.

Lmao jajajajajja no under any circumstances have I done that I will give a try right now
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options

+1
  • Ashishin
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Just facepalm

Exactly.

Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    I just won an arena match killing daka last. It just worked out that way.

She rezzed rg and qgj at the end, but no problem.