My best 8-Pack opening!!!

SNAKEMAN
470 posts Member
This is hands down my best pack opening EVER, and I havnt seen a six full character pack before!!

ivtGsuK.jpg
IGN: RANKMAN
Line: xSNAKEMAN

Replies

• Options
    Wow... and they are great characters too! I cherish a Sun Fac so much.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    every time i look at that stack of 8K+ Crystals my cheap self has saved up and think about how great it would be to pull a SF and some EE shards i just remind myself that my Bronzium pulls have far outweighed the couple/few Chromiums i dabbled with.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    I love sun fac too! I bought a bunch to star him up and ran into this gem of a find!
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    You officially suck. :( Han, Sun Fac, and Darth Maul I want, and more Leia shards are never bad.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    EricsonX wrote: »
    You officially suck. :( Han, Sun Fac, and Darth Maul I want, and more Leia shards are never bad.

Insulting someone over something you want, but dont have... Now that what sucks
  • Options
    That is a crystal clear image OP, is that an emulator?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    How much more do you have to spend on chromiums to 7* those exclusives?
  • Options
    EricsonX wrote: »

You actually want Darth Maul? His leader ability has never worked, he's only effective against Jedi teams (which nobody uses), and he dies if somebody sneezes too hard in his general vicinity. Wish we could trade toons!
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    dam son
  • Options
    dough wrote: »
    every time i look at that stack of 8K+ Crystals my cheap **** has saved up and think about how great it would be to pull a SF and some EE shards i just remind myself that my Bronzium pulls have far outweighed the couple/few Chromiums i dabbled with.

The 300 credits that you pull from the bronzium pack are that good?
  • Options
    Wow! That's exactly what I got!
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    That is a crystal clear image OP, is that an emulator?

It's on my iPad. I took it from my phone because I don't have imgur for iPad.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    every time i look at that stack of 8K+ Crystals my cheap **** has saved up and think about how great it would be to pull a SF and some EE shards i just remind myself that my Bronzium pulls have far outweighed the couple/few Chromiums i dabbled with.

The 300 credits that you pull from the bronzium pack are that good?

you must be a comedian by night, i think i'm familiar with some of your handiwork -- aren't you the author of the "I've been thinking seriously of farming Ugnaught" thread? how's that going btw?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/23103/anybody-farm-ugnaught
  • BobAFeet
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Nice pull!!! Go buy a lottery ticket, immediately.
  • Options
    i got my sun fac to 6 star and my darth maul is close to 7. glad they added him to shipments so i will buy until i get 100 shards =P
  • TemperTantrumRen
    407 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    you must be a comedian by night, i think i'm familiar with some of your handiwork -- aren't you the author of the "I've been thinking seriously of farming Ugnaught" thread? how's that going btw?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/23103/anybody-farm-ugnaught

Oh my word, that thread is amazing.

My Ugnaught was an unwanted Bronzium drop who's now at 3* from subsequent unwanted Bronzium and GW drops. Shockingly, before the protection update, he had good niche uses when droids were a problem but now serves as fodder for enemy squad abilities in GW.

Kinda sad and funny, really.

EDIT: on a serious note, my only two Chromium mega pack drops were good. I never got any decent chromium only characters (only Aayla, Fisto and Leia shards) but I did unlock the likes of HK and STH at four stars, giving me an awesome heads start on those.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    This is hands down my best pack opening EVER, and I havnt seen a six full character pack before!!

ivtGsuK.jpg

Not only 6 full characters, but 6 good ones. Thank your Gods.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    Here's a recent pack I opened:
    DSHJcrJ.png
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Damnnn!!! love me some sun fac! 41 shards from 7* sun fac for me.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Those are some great pulls
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    Those are some great pulls

Thanks man! Wish I had a myself being recorded lol!
  • Options
    nice pulls. wish I had the same luck.
  • Options
    I opened a chromium once and got 3 mob enforcer toon shards I almost screamed in anger. Good pulls.
  • Options
    I got three characters once...one was Tarkin, the other Nightsister Acolyte and I forget the last.

I wasn't completely devastated but it was terrible compared to this! Nice :)
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    My guild mate pulled five full Sun Facs in one chrome
  • Crymsonkyng
    789 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    http://imgur.com/xizPLuP

Yeah it was very nice lol
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    I got three characters once...one was Tarkin, the other Nightsister Acolyte and I forget the last.

I wasn't completely devastated but it was terrible compared to this! Nice :)

IMO Tarkin is *not* a bad pull in the least... signs point to the strong likelihood of an Empire event in the future...