Evasion up canceling auto play target

SlyGambit
1246 posts Member
Good morning. I'm not sure this one is reported yet. In Arena if you are auto playing a battle and have selected a target and a different character on the enemy team gains evasion up the target will switch to that character.

This is easily reproducible as both Luminara and Old Ben gain evasion up regularly. It is effectively acting like a taunt if you are not paying attention in that it pulls the reticle/focus. While it is cool to see Ben with a taunt it seems likely that this is a bug.

Replies

• Options
    It's not the buff itself that causes target switching, it's QGJ's desire to dispel it or Yoda wanting to copy it.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    The focus immediately changes for the entire party. This occurs the moment their evasion up is triggered. It does not matter who's turn it is.

I do use QGJ in my party (no yoda) but it isn't associated with his dispel unless you're saying having QGJ in my party regardless of action will always cause the focus to shift.

I will try to replicate in GW tomorrow with and without QGJ in party.
  • HouTex81
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I have had a horrible time trying to play auto battles do to the fact the target lock has been HORRIBLY broken since I started playing! The bugs in this game make me wonder what they do with all of our money. Obviously it doesn't go to fixing things.