• Dedulak
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Forum Username: Dedulak
    In Game Username: Dědulák
    Player Level: 66
    Ally Code: 966-819-275
    Main Team (usually): Sidious 60 6*- lvl7 gear, Chew 6*lvl7, Consular 5* lvl8, Luminara 6*-lvl7, Qui-Gon 4*lvl7 (Working on him - really great - chaged from Dooku )
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory):
    How often do you play: Daily
    Line ID: (sorry but what is Line ID? Player ID in settings? :smile: )
    Post edited by Dedulak on
  • Options
    Jaqenhgar wrote: »
    Great bunch of people. Join them

And we have ewok cookies ;)

Nothing beats dipping ewoks into blue milk.

• Options
    Don't feel bad, the cookies always get me every time.....
  • Options
    Hey everyone ... I'm dealing with some personal family issues right now ... so I might not be able to get on much this weekend. I'll try my best, but in the meantime @ioniancat21 and @DarthMasterShawn will be helping me out ... shoutout to you guys!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Just continue to post your applications here in the forum and we'll handle them. Thank you for applying!!!
  • Options
    And we will hand out the Ewok Cookies. Aspen is in our thoughts.
  • Options
    My user name is DeadpanLemur I am a level 62 im play at least play once every two days
    And my ally code is 633-686-349 and I will help in whatever way I am asked (If possible and within my capabilities) thank you i hope I get excepted
  • iRocketyOrca
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I want To Apply Please

Username : iRocketyOrca
    Player Level : 59
    Ally Code : 685-938-121
    Main Team : Lumi ( 5* ) , Sid ( 5* ) , Phasma ( 5* ) , Chewie ( 4* ) , And Luke ( 4* )

I'm a f2p player , i played every day as long as i can have my cuota ready ( so don't be confused if i'm not online for a few days ) , hopefully you guys in the guilds.Need some players that i could really count on in this game , hopefully i could join you guys soon , thanks...
    Post edited by iRocketyOrca on
  • Options
    @DeadpanLemur if you could fill out the form on the first page of the thread that would be great!

@iRocketyOrca accepted!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Hello after reading through the description I would love to join the guild. I like a guild that is not a try hard and plays the game for fun and don't take things serious and realize it's just a game. This guild really caught my eye if im not able to join that is fine. Thank you for a great guild!

Forum User: DarthAlstair

In-game name: DarthTao

Player Lvl: 46

Ally Code: 297-719-754

Main Team: as of right now Quinn Gon Jin, Darth Sideous, Chewbakka, Luminara and Jedi Counselor

How often do you play: Im on everyday until I run out of energy and did dailies. I have a player lvl 58 with some good characters, but i dont like playing on my phone on google play so I started fresh on my iPad. I am a F2P player and my aim is to play the game legit(unless I get real desperate and I want to spend money on a character bundle for quick access) and get every character to 7* and reach lvl cap.

Line ID: I dont know what that is. I probably do though if you explain :D

P.S. I really talk too much XD
  • Options
    Hey guys. Great to see the recruitment still going strong. Out of interest, how many members do you now have?
  • Options
    @DarthAlistair I'll send you some info soon ... You're accepted but I'm currently on the road!

@ThalosKirano I currently don't have access to the list but I'd estimate between 130-140!
  • Options
    Your back so soon, good to see!!
  • Options
    Yes indeed. I was just coming to check it.
  • Options
    @aspenstar thank you so much and take your time drive safe!
  • Options
    @ioniancat21 @DarthMasterShawn :)
    @DarthAlistair haha i wasn't driving .. but I'm back now!
  • Options
    Hi guys, ant luck for me getting in? Aplied a couple days ago. I'm now level 59 and will have 3 7* tomorrow along with 3 5* or are you guys out of room? Which I understand if that is the case.
  • Options
    Hey I'm interested in joining, here is my info:
    Forum Username: yaklan42
    In Game Username: yaklan42
    Player Level: 70
    Ally Code: 962 156 283
    Main Team (usually): 7* Phasma, GS IG88, IG86 and 5* Rey
    How often do you play: daily
    Line ID: ?
  • Options
    Hi guys, ant luck for me getting in? Aplied a couple days ago. I'm now level 59 and will have 3 7* tomorrow along with 3 5* or are you guys out of room? Which I understand if that is the case.
    Hi, I want ask too. You have not even replied to my application.

Regards
    Martin

• Options
    Hi! I would like to apply!

Forum Username: Tumphy
    In Game Username:Tumphy
    Player Level: 67
    Ally Code: 593-251-585
    Main Team (usually): Darth Sidious (67 6* 3xlvl VIII gear), Luminara (67 6* 4xlvl VII gear), JC (67 5* 6* lvl VIII gear), Dooku (67 4* 3*lvl VIII gear), Cpt Phasma (67 5*3*lvl VII gear)

Thanks!
  • Options
    @Zanemvula666 @Dedulak we are currently very busy with applications; I haven't seen your application on this thread, but perhaps did you PM it to either @ioniancat21 or @DarthMasterShawn ?
  • Options
    @yaklan42 @Tumphy accepted!
  • Options
    I didn't receive them either. Please repost them here and they'll be processed quickly...
  • Options
    I didn't receive them either. Please repost them here and they'll be processed quickly...
    Sent PM with link to application post. :wink:

• Options
    @Dedulak if you want to send it to me right now I'll be on for a bit
  • DarthRevan4life
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Interested in joining! I'm PTP and am on all the time.

Forum Username: DarthRevan4life
    In Game Username: N7Spartan
    Player Level: 70
    Ally Code: 835-957-398
    Main Team (usually): 7* QGJ, 7* Sid, 7* Kylo, 7* Lumi, 6* Yoda & 7*JC
    Post edited by DarthRevan4life on
  • Options
    Forum Username: jsaras12
    In Game Username: Josue
    Player Level: 63
    Ally Code: 665-987-615
    Main Team (usually): 7* Lumi, 7* Sid, 6* JC, 5* QGJ, 5* Yoda (current set-up)
    How often do you play: far, far, far too often
  • Options
    Forum Username: MostRyan

In Game Username: MostRyan

Player Level: 62

Ally Code: 943-816-872

Main Team (usually): 6*Sideous, 6*Luminara, 5*Phasma, 4*Kylo, 4*Vader (all gear level 7/8)

How often do you play: Daily

Line ID: mostryan