Generic whining post.

Frommer
145 posts Member
Good afternoon a few points,

I am very angered that the Yoda event was too hard, it took me 50 tries to finish it, now it's too easy and noobs are catching up to me!! Please someone make my Yoda better because I am simply better.

Secondly, precrafted gear makes me feel sad at night when I curl into bed and count how many Mk 10 holo lens I collected that day. Wondering if it will be enough for me to not starve the next day. I know I could have done this, but the fact that others before me did what I now realise was a brilliant legal hack, I cry daily on the forums to no avail.

Third I want more credits generally. Please give me a dispersement of maybe half a million a day. I know ea is a for profit business and only makes money by selling little boosts here and there, but seriously I'm a great guy. I clearly was never the captain of a football team since I'm on the forums, so doesn't a guy like me deserve a break here and there?

Finally ea you used to be so good at talking to me and responding to my issues. You remind me of girls I have flirted with who respond when it's about money, but if it's about me you simply never look at my fb message. I know I posted this at midnight on a Sunday, but it's nearly 2 am on a Monday and I haven't gotten a response yet.

Thank you for your concern.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I like this post.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    I like this post.

I thank you.

But I am still concerned that the 100 people ahead of me in squad have not bad their teams nerfed to my advantage. I've made it very clear I haven't played as long as them, or put money into this game, but clearly their entire teams are op. Please do something about old Ben, dooku, St Han, Rey, Royal guard, fives, old daka, g soldier, qui gon jinn, and amiral akbar. They are ruining this game by being better than my toons.

I eagerly await a response from the mods based on my sole experience to alter the entire game.

Thank you.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Please also make my shipments exactly what I want. I would like all randomness removed from this game in my favor. I would prefer instead of random shipments a small Christmas list I can alter as my mood sees fit.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Frommer wrote: »
    Please also make my shipments exactly what I want. I would like all randomness removed from this game in my favor. I would prefer instead of random shipments a small Christmas list I can alter as my mood sees fit.

I like this idea
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    Options
    Missing dodge and stun whine. Please add.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Notice this cant be bumped?
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Notice this cant be bumped?

Yeah I found that odd myself. The mods want us all to feel good about whining or something?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah I clicked your thread out of compassion for you. But after I read it, it wasn't generic enough so now I'm just mad at your for wasting my emotions. Also you equated EA to girls. Fail. Good night.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107