Is Cad Bane my next GW Farm?

DwightHalpert
182 posts Member
edited May 2016
I have maxed Lumi, Ig86, Teebo, Biggs, and am almost done with Phasma and Poggle.

The question is who to farm next? I foolishly saved up my crystals early on and bought 2 mega chromium packs and have Cad Bane unlocked with 60 extra shards (of the 4 characters I unlocked 3 of them were Cad Bane). Taking into consideration the head start on Cad Bane who should I farm?

extra info: i am F2P. I have an Ewok team, a Rebel team, and have a Jedi team on the back burner. No other strong synergies among my characters. Overall I am low on DPS toons.

Is Cad Bane my next GW Farm? 36 votes

Nightsister Initiate
5%
pepper10dmc97 2 votes
Datcha
5%
VegaZeraphicus 2 votes
Tusken Raider
25%
TimbaSlyGambitDarthMufasaDoomLazerriftlunarwolfLordAlvertKING_J0URNEYOldDakaNewBarberginz 9 votes
Resistance Pilot
19%
AlriksterdesigningseanWill_CocishugeKamikazeRhombusReySkywalkerJbizzyGHalcyone 7 votes
Magmatrooper
5%
AksterHershBathens 2 votes
Cad Bane
38%
CobrasManoFAED_EmperorArtasSagefiregsethFranckMcBeckerLaLiamBartemAeroAero_VeeloJ_LowmoemoneyD0CT0R_DIRTYTayvyer 14 votes

Replies

• Timba
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Tusken Raider
    I'd say give Cad a try, and you can focus on Tusken Raider as well, a TM removal toon with decent damage and survivability. You can try RP as well after.
    Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Is Cad Bane newest GW Shipments addition? I don't see him on my GW...
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance Pilot
    TMK wrote: »

He's being added soonish. I can finally unlock him after sitting on 30 shards from January rewards!
  • Options
    Cad Bane
    I like his hat...
  • Options
    Definitely Magmatrooper because i want others to waste their time as much as i did...
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    TMK wrote: »

He's being added soonish. I can finally unlock him after sitting on 30 shards from January rewards!

Any other character that might be added soon?
  • Options
    Tusken Raider
    I loved Cad Bane in the Clone Wars series, but after maxing out Savage for the same reason, I'm paying more attention to stats before wasting resources. Besides, as Timba pointed out already, Tuskin Raider has the same overall TM reduction the Bane has, but it's with his basic ability, while Bane needs a cooldown. Also the Raider has twice the health as Bane, same damage, etc.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    Tusken Raider
    TR is a boss in the raids. And Resistance Pilot is also very useful. I'd rate them both over Cad Bane but I'd probably take him over the rest.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Anyone but not cad bane. He's really bad. I have him at 7* and it's useless.
  • Options
    solid feedback everyone!!!! Muchas gracias

@OldDakaNewBarber I am/ was totally following your footsteps. I love Savage and Cad Bane in the Clone Wars series and my fandom has driven some of my choices.