Silent treatment from support

Hello,

I have submitted 3 tickets for glitches and problems I have encountered with the game. The most recent being the level 80 day 1 activities glitch. I haven't received a single response to the tickets I've submitted. Has anyone else received no response to their concerns?
It has been over 2 weeks since my initial ticket was submitted. I've heard others stating that they receive great customer service from EA. I can't even get a response. I am quite concerned. I have received email acknowledgement of each ticket btw. Are my expectations too high? Sorry if this concern is posted in the wrong section, but I wanted some community feedback on how to approach this negligent treatment from support.

David Falcione
Crocodile Gun Di
236-985-127

Replies

• LordMorsResistis
    82 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm getting **** sick and tired of seeing computer controlled characters ths t constantly outweigh the characters I've paid and worked for. HOW DO YOU DODGE WHEN YOU'RE STUNNED? HOW DOES COMPUTER CONTROLLED PHASMA CALL HELP EVERY TIME WHEN MINE IS MAYBE 20%?HOW DO YOUR TEAMS GET ASSIST EVEN WHEN LUMINARA IS HEADING THE TEAM? My characters RARELY dodge anything, but there sub par ones 6 out of 8? Especially facing being knocked out with a healer coming up nect? I just had a stunned Chewbacca dodge 5 times in 6 attacks no doubt to avoid elimination. Fix this **** because your paying customers deserve better.
    o7nd5kan9ezg.jpg
    Lørd' Ąngęłùs
    "Well begun is half done."
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Falcioned
    Did you try submitting a new one? Glitches happen. Maybe it got stuck or lost after the auto-response email. Stranger things have happened.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    There's also a lot of stuff happening, so you're probably put in a queue. Might just take another day. There are A LOT of players.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    There is no customer suport. Just EA waveing a big middle finger in our faces...
    All the complaints I have made for various have bean auto-closed....all of them.... over 5....