What if 'Ability Block' blocked auto-abilities?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Wow. Someone missed with their attack and gave slugs Rage up for 5 turns.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    RG already has counters. Sunfac, Plo Koon, Assaj, QGJ.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Naugrin wrote: »
    ZarLatho wrote: »
    Probably. I don't know who provides this other than NI, but there must be somebody. It's a real one-trick pony, though. If you're counting on it as an essential part of your strategy to get past RG you might as well retreat when it fails to land.

Anakin

You are saying Anakin isnt useless? Interesting. I agree.
    Toukai wrote: »
    Probably. I don't know who provides this other than NI, but there must be somebody. It's a real one-trick pony, though. If you're counting on it as an essential part of your strategy to get past RG you might as well retreat when it fails to land.

Anakin

He has a higher potency too.

You just spent all morning arguing with me that he is useless...
    Have you changed your position?

This is not a topic about Anakin. Please don't derail the thread, as usual. There are private messages if you wish to express your personal attacks.

Thanks.

@OP
    Ability block should, in my opinion, disable unique abilities.
    This would be a good way to counter RG, who is simply the best tank in the game.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »

Anakin

You are saying Anakin isnt useless? Interesting. I agree.
    Toukai wrote: »

Anakin

He has a higher potency too.

You just spent all morning arguing with me that he is useless...
    Have you changed your position?

This is not a topic about Anakin. Please don't derail the thread, as usual. There are private messages if you wish to express your personal attacks.

Thanks.

@OP
    Ability block should, in my opinion, disable unique abilities.
    This would be a good way to counter RG, who is simply the best tank in the game.

Asking him if he has changed his position on a topic is not a personal attack, its a question.

The subject of Anakin was relevant to both discussions at the time.

Maybe let the OP worry about being on topic?

It has been established that Buff Immunity stops the Auto-taunt, Ability Block does not, and both have their place.

The discussion about Blocking a Unique is in another recent thread.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Been using anakin lately, and he usually lands his debuff vs rg so I don't even worry about rg. Or even when it comes to st han.
  • Options
    Ni is good not great against rg. She use to proc 1/3 of thentime now its more like 50/50 but still a good toon and yes buff immunity could be a great addition to some weaker toons.