Foresight dodging both attacks on assist

Sucka
59 posts Member
Not sure if this is working as intended but it doesn't make sense with the spirit of the buff. When an assist is used on a character with foresight it dodges both attacks rather than clearing it on the first hit and landing on the second. Would love to hear a dev comment if this is a bug or the way the ability was meant to work.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed, I thought the next attack was dodged, not all attacks during that turn ...
  • Options
    1 Attack = main attack plus assist attack. Sorry, getting super ticked at watching my best toons get nerfed due to others' complaints today
  • Options
    EA needs to lay out some freaking definitions and rules for everyone. Combining these loosely translated and vague status effects and interactions with all of these easily caught surface bugs/"bugs" is going to anger a lot of people soon.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Tell that to my guys, they get foresight taken away then the second attack hits, to me the attack with an assist is one move and foresight should evade both.
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry to burst your bubble guys but this is a bug. Both attacks are dodged when the leader has an evasion ability, like Dooku or Old Ben. With another leader only the first is dodged and the assist hits.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm not convinced it's working as intended either. You can see it with Rey's Flurry of blows as well, if she misses with the first strike, the other two miss as well. Shouldn't each strike in a multi-strike or assist attack be rolled separately by RNG?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107