Who cares about 5s and let's talk anakin

Prev1
CHF
105 posts Member
How is Anakin one of the worst or middle of the pack Jedi? Anakin is a straight monster yet EA does nothing to fix him!

Replies

• Options
    Enh I don't have him. There are a lot of characters that need rebalancing though.
  • Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    Options
    As there r so many anti jedi abilities it would only be fair to make them a bit better than other toons statswise. Otherwise there is no point. I want to see a full jedi team that is at least half viable in high level arena.
  • Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    Options
    My gear 10 Anakin hits for 4k and does 7k on a crit; his special, with the omega, crits for 6k. I pair him with Poggle for added fun. He's fast and he's tanky and he gets offence up effortlessly off his special.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Ciel_6 wrote: »
    My gear 10 Anakin hits for 4k and does 7k on a crit; his special, with the omega, crits for 6k. I pair him with Poggle for added fun. He's fast and he's tanky and he gets offence up effortlessly off his special.

He looks like 2x Kylo. Not bad
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin was a whiny sissy lala.
  • Options
    Anakin is without a doubt the toon that is in most need of buffing right now...he's fast and has decent survivability. That's it. His damage is garbage.
  • Options
    Baal wrote: »
    Anakin was a whiny sissy lala.

@Baal +1, loled
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    he gets offence up effortlessly off his special.

No
  • Options
    Anakin is bad
    Fives is nerfed
    Both toons's utility is just food for the Rancor
  • Options
    Hbk146 wrote: »
    As there r so many anti jedi abilities it would only be fair to make them a bit better than other toons statswise. Otherwise there is no point. I want to see a full jedi team that is at least half viable in high level arena.

L: Qui-Gon Jinn
    Luminara
    Eeth Koth
    Mace Windu
    Yoda
    I finish in the top 50 everyday:) 31 last night
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Options

If you never played Anakin or maybe never even seen one, don't post in a thread about Anakin. This comment is beyond clueless.

He's fast and tanky, but his damage is mediocre and his special is utter trash. You need a character with a sliver of health remaining to proc that thing. An ability that is supposed to be a finisher should hit hard on low hp targets - needs to be buffed to hit harder on low hp targets (like Ahsoka special that deals +50% dmg on targets below 50% or change it to work a little like savage oppress execute).

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yarzahn wrote: »

If you never played Anakin or maybe never even seen one, don't post in a thread about Anakin. This comment is beyond clueless.

Lol, did you miss the part about him having a gear 10 Anakin?
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options

Luminara
    Eeth Koth
    Mace Windu
    Yoda
    What level? What gear? How old is the server?

Also, not to be mean, but 31 is not really "high level". It's not bad, but it's a long way from top 5, which is where the real action is. Your team would struggle against the true beast teams. It seriously lacks kill power, for a start, as well as th all-important tenacity and potency. And even with QGJ's lead, it lacks pace, particularly against TM manipulation teams.
  • Options
    Kabbes wrote: »

Luminara
    Eeth Koth
    Mace Windu
    Yoda
    What level? What gear? How old is the server?

Also, not to be mean, but 31 is not really "high level". It's not bad, but it's a long way from top 5, which is where the real action is. Your team would struggle against the true beast teams. It seriously lacks kill power, for a start, as well as th all-important tenacity and potency. And even with QGJ's lead, it lacks pace, particularly against TM manipulation teams.
    They're all Lv 77, Yoda is G9 and everyone else is G8 and I've been playing since October so it's a pretty mature server. Thanks for the criticism about my team, I'd also like to ask where you place everyday.
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Number 1 or 2 every day, except for rare outliers.

I've only been playing since February, I'm pretty much F2P and yet my arena team are all level 79 and G9. I'm struggling to understand how an October player is on level 77 and G8.
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    In case you don't believe, here I am today with a full five matches still to play, 4.5 hours left on the clock and currently in 16th

d372d16.png
  • Options
    In case you don't believe, here I am today with a full five matches still to play, 4.5 hours left on the clock and currently in 16th

d372d16.png

Let me guess you're either a Dooku or Phasma lead, and probably have Rey and Fives on your team too, and heck maybe even the Royal Guard or the Genosian Soldier to top it off. The reason I don't do as good as everyone else is because I chose to not be apart of this meta and use what everybody else uses.
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

d372d16.png

Let me guess you're either a Dooku or Phasma lead, and probably have Rey and Fives on your team too, and heck maybe even the Royal Guard or the Genosian Soldier to top it off. The reason I don't do as good as everyone else is because I chose to not be apart of this meta and use what everybody else uses.

Completely wrong. Actually, for the record, I don't even have an activated Dooku, Rey OR Fives.

You're not doing well here!

You're also moving well away from your original point that a Jedi team is viable in high arena. Now you're saying what, exactly? It isn't viable and that's why you are only top 50?

Isn't the general point that only a limited subset of toons are arena-worthy exactly what the guy was saying that you took issue with in the first place? Yes, if you want to succeed, you have to use toons that are strong, healthy, fast and have good utility, and those don't include the Jedi (with a couple of notable exceptions).
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    NOT DONE FARMING! I STILL CARE!

DON'T NERF ME BRO!
  • Options
    I was stoked to get a 4 star anakin out of a chromium I saved up for. I want to level him up. But, I don't want to waste 7 mill on a character that doesn't have the usefulness that many other Jedi have. I personally hate Eeth Koth and JC and jkg. But, at least they have useful support abilities. Anakin though? I wish his basic or special did something like sidious with the antihealing. That would be great for a character like Anakin.
  • Aminon
    34 posts Member
    Options
    I place top 10 with full jedi team also and im only level 72 and they sit at 70 with level 8 gear 2 7* 3 6* abbilitys all level 7 except for the few i need to be level 74 to level up. Qgj,jc,ben,lum,yoda.
    Everyones using the same **** so you kinda know the rotation and synergy of the squad. Ya my team can be defeated easily if a computer controls them...but same goes for current meta. Players may play the same team different but the computer becomes predictable.
    If i was higher level im sure id sit in the top 5. I just cant overcome the power difference too substantial.
  • Stick0014
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Aminon wrote: »
    I place top 10 with full jedi team also and im only level 72 and they sit at 70 with level 8 gear 2 7* 3 6* abbilitys all level 7 except for the few i need to be level 74 to level up. Qgj,jc,ben,lum,yoda.
    Everyones using the same **** so you kinda know the rotation and synergy of the squad. Ya my team can be defeated easily if a computer controls them...but same goes for current meta. Players may play the same team different but the computer becomes predictable.
    If i was higher level im sure id sit in the top 5. I just cant overcome the power difference too substantial.

Your in a weak node then. Your team wouldn't make top 200 in my node.
    Tell me how your team would beat dooku, St Han, RG, Rey and leia/qjg.
    Jedi teams are pretty weak when it comes to top. I haven't seen a jedi team in months on my node
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Aminon wrote: »

You're using JC. Come back to us on this in a few months.
  • Drlolum
    54 posts Member
    Options
    I am top ten of my server with Anakin and an almost full jedi team, I need ST Han. Anakin is really good against RG just because you stop him from taunting your team or because you can end the damaged target with your omega Smite. He hits no less than Luminara or QGJ. I, sometimes use him as leader. Your smite is amazing like 5k damage in crit. Anyway is not the best toon in the game, but you can use him. Allied with QGJ you can deal with the RG Rey meta without problems.
    May the Chromiun packs be with you
  • Options
    I find inexcusable that one of the most feared figures in the Galaxy is called Annie.
    aileen-quinn-annie.jpg
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Oh, maxi-big da force.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    D
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Who's scruffy lookin'?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options

Is he hard to gear ? I have him hes waiting for his moment.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Eh buff Anakin please.