Your revenue, my character library

I think putting chromium-only characters into shipments must have already been in the works when I posted this a few days ago: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/39733/leia-aurodiums#latest

I thought it would be worth following up on it, then. Putting chromiums into shipments is a great way to get people to spend crystals on finishing up characters that they have gotten a decent ways with - got a 6* Rex and need 60 shards, here's how you can get those last shards. It is a great idea.

However, it is still missing the revenue stream I mentioned before. I have a good library of characters. There are 2 or 3 characters I'd like to get that are chromium only. I am not ever going to spend hundreds of dollars getting all of the unwanted shards giving me zero ROI. Going this new way would be $160+ without getting any training bots, credits, mats, etc. Not good. Plus, it would take months and for that money, I want instant gratification.

Surely, with many people having played for a significant period of time, I cannot be the only one clamoring to give you my money but not getting a reasonable way to do it?
☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi