Will people ever be satisfied with this game?

2Next

Replies

• Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'd really enjoy a sandwich right now.
    Remember remember the bariss of December and know that refunds will never be given
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    I finally bought my sandwich.
    BTW I don't think some people know how to lose. Some people are complaining they aren't #1 while others are comfortable being in #432th place
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    As far as I can tell I'm the only person here who isn't #1.
  • iboneKnaWibO
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    No.
    This is an issue that seems exacerbated by, to be honest, the forums. The sense of entitlement seen on a minute per minute basis on this forum is truly sad. So you downloaded a mobile game, spent $100 and all of a sudden they need to nerf/ buff fix everything and whatever. So unrealistic.

Listen, it's important to provide feedback. But most feedback on this forum is noise. 20 people say Siddius needs to be buffed. 20 people say he's fine and are ready to move on to different toons. Well, which group is right? If you received feedback that says half the people want this and half the people want the opposite. What would you do?

The thing is, I enjoy this game. I enjoy unlocking chars and gearing them and such. Does the freemium model annoy me? Of course. Do nerfs and buffs make it hard to commit to a toon? Yes. Do I want them to make Mace Windu and Darth Vader op AF? Hell yes! Are they going to? Probably not.

Sadly I'm going to have to live my life knowing that Darth Vader and Mace Windu aren't op. I'll also have to live with the fact that I leveled and geared a mostly useless Empire team.

The tears are real...