Ways of getting energy outside of being shacked to wait for it

ohshet
44 posts Member
I had created a subject similar to this one month ago, but was passed by fast, due to the flood of discussions. But I really feel the urge to ask one more time for some actual opinions. Wouldn't an ingame section where you can do something like a minigame (star wars related) for a reward (ex. 1 energy) awake diversity in this game! Wouldn't that be more rewarding for the dedicated people who enjoy the game and would like an advance, differ than the stereotypical to actually not be shacked by time. Wouldn't eventually everything, become boring nomather how you like the game, due to the fact that everyone gets equivalent amount of energy for progress and you can't get advantage of another!?

Replies

• Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    ohshet wrote: »
    I had created a subject similar to this one month ago, but was passed by fast, due to the flood of discussions. But I really feel the urge to ask one more time for some actual opinions. Wouldn't an ingame section where you can do something like a minigame (star wars related) for a reward (ex. 1 energy) awake diversity in this game! Wouldn't that be more rewarding for the dedicated people who enjoy the game and would like an advance, differ than the stereotypical to actually not be shacked by time. Wouldn't eventually everything, become boring nomather how you like the game, due to the fact that everyone gets equivalent amount of energy for progress and you can't get advantage of another!?

Yes you spend actual money. I don't get why everyone on here doesn't seem to understand this is a BUSINESS. They want the timer there so you feel like it's going to take forever, so why not spend just a few dollars to speed things up? Countless other games use this same tactic.

I don't get everyone who just wants the game to give them free credits, or gems or a way to get more energy. They need you to want that enough to buy it, so they aren't going to flood the servers as that would hurt their bottom line.

And yes asking for a game type to get more freebies is the same as asking for freebies. In fact it's worse because you are asking them to spend time developing something, to give you freebies.
  • ohshet
    44 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I knew you would bring infront the motive about that they are baiting their clients to pay. But I intentionally didn't threw a sentances earlier, for hopes that you actually give me an attractive response other than yours. What if I tell you that I spent 100 euros on exact may 4, and here I am now not feeling like a have something more advanced than the others. What are you going to tell me, to spend another 50? Well I would if it actually was worthy. How come you defend the game when it claims to have a priority to balance the standards between pay2play and free to play while it is more likely making you feel that one purchase is not enough. But every selfrespectful man would find it unproffesional with this cheap attemt. And what choice the client has, hate it cause its not atleast greedy in proffesional way, ha?
    And one more thing, tell me about those mmorpg and many other genders how come they dont force to bond you with something for you to advance and let doors open for you to have a third option which is reward by dedication!
  • Hambone
    79 posts Member
    Options
    In other news, I don't like the fact that water is wet. I mean, I've been slavishly dedicated to drinking it all of my life, and what reward do I get from it? None, I tell you. Every time I get water one me, I get wet. And have to dry off. It is such a hassle. Really, though, I am about to quit entirely because I really feel I'm being taken for granted.
  • JonnyH
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Nah there is the option to buy it with crystals if you want to.

From the games I've played in the past that are F2P this one gives you a lot of the premium currency just for playing the game compared to others. You can use the free Crystals they basically give you to buy energy.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    ohshet wrote: »
    I knew you would bring infront the motive about that they are baiting their clients to pay. But I intentionally didn't threw a sentances earlier, for hopes that you actually give me an attractive response other than yours. What if I tell you that I spent 100 euros on exact may 4, and here I am now not feeling like a have something more advanced than the others. What are you going to tell me, to spend another 50? Well I would if it actually was worthy. How come you defend the game when it claims to have a priority to balance the standards between pay2play and free to play while it is more likely making you feel that one purchase is not enough. But every selfrespectful man would find it unproffesional with this cheap attemt. And what choice the client has, hate it cause its not atleast greedy in proffesional way, ha?
    And one more thing, tell me about those mmorpg and many other genders how come they dont force to bond you with something for you to advance and let doors open for you to have a third option which is reward by dedication!

Your English is terrible and poorly written. In other news you can progress at the free rate or pay money it's your choice. There isn't some magic wand you can wave to get more energy if that was the "attractive response" you were looking for.
  • ohshet
    44 posts Member
    Options
    If you haven't been so straight-forward to seek grammar and spelling mistakes, o'wise englishman. And actually've read the written in depth, you would find the rhetorical question "what choice the client has" aka your suggestion to accept the things there are by now, like they are better, and like who am I to dare.
  • Options
    JonnyH wrote: »
    Nah there is the option to buy it with crystals if you want to.

From the games I've played in the past that are F2P this one gives you a lot of the premium currency just for playing the game compared to others. You can use the free Crystals they basically give you to buy energy.

+1. Energy is replenished over time, refilled when you lvl up, or can be purchased with crystals, which we can buy or earn. (and earn quite easily)
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Along with the reasons already given, there are already people here who complain that the daily activities are too much of a time investment yet they have to do everything to keep up. While I don't necessarily agree with them, your proposal would reward people for spending every second of every day on this game, doing mini games for energy to get ahead. I don't think it will fly.
  • ohshet
    44 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @Freakshow

This is part of the lack in diversity, because everyone who plays the game the most productive way spends 2 portions of yellow energy leaving you still in rails, side by side with the rest. Unless We talk about rank list which thenunbalances the scale, in favour of the #1 simply because he is fueled endlessly with 500 energy.
    Look it statistically: that guy(#1) and the guy below him{#n(where n<1)}, their lines will never cross, the guy above him will go even higher they won't be even constant for future, because we can match for example #10 and #20 the same way. In global words : lack of diversity!
  • Options
    This thread is pointless. It'll probably be closed or moved to some folder no one ever goes to... Like maybe "feedback"
    I don't see the point here. They give free energy at a determined rate, they give bonuses thrice daily. They give enough crystals to do three full energy refreshes a day. What else must they do?
  • ohshet
    44 posts Member
    Options
    DJJ wrote: »
    Along with the reasons already given, there are already people here who complain that the daily activities are too much of a time investment yet they have to do everything to keep up. While I don't necessarily agree with them, your proposal would reward people for spending every second of every day on this game, doing mini games for energy to get ahead. I don't think it will fly.
    :sigh: like If you find challanges enough to fill you extraordinarity, i myself do half because i have no use of the other half. On you second thought about you thinking its not normal for some to spend time On gathering energy, how you tolerate games (in majority: mmorpg) where they give you the option to....... ... Wait for it ...... ..... .....farm (mind-blow) are there any restrictions or periods of time for you to do something with your free time?