For the Nerf-Hurters

ShaolinPunk
3486 posts Moderator
Dear companions, allies, and nemeses.

I honestly do love all of you. Each thread I posted on today, was a joy to read and participate in.

If you are among that many hurt by the recent nerf/bug-fixes, I just want to say, it'll be alright. I've asked the Force deities to grant you your wishes in my meditation. I think it will take a midichlorian miracle to give you a hero that doesn't change. Until then, don't let your finger tips get sore. Surrender your anger to the dark side. Become one with the Force, as I have, and play to your heart's content. There is much treasure and adventure still ahead of us all. Let us not lose time!

Much love from your brother,

Me
**Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107

Replies

• Options
    Wut m8 Dooku is overpowered and needs a nerf? Idk though I though we all knew ugnaught was op.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dooku eats his porridge from the skulls of Jedi he's shardded out his Passive Dodge. But I don't think he's in any need of a nerf. Notice, he DID beat Yoda, and Anakin. Whoa, some serious Sith reproductive DNA modules.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107