If i earn 30 shards a day how long until I get general grievous?

ItsJarJarBinkz
2494 posts Member
edited May 2016
That's 30 shards to be shard currency.

Replies

• Options
    You need 330 shards to 7*. Exchange rate is 30:2. That means you get 2 GG every day. So 165 days.
  • Options
    8 months and 13 days
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Of course JarJar needs help with math. Pfffff haha
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Good god thats a long time. Or you could 7* 3 full teams of other characters.....
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Good god thats a long time. Or you could 7* 3 full teams of other characters......
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    GG is pretty awesome though. I have him at 5 stars.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    GG is pretty awesome though. I have him at 5 stars.

So you've been going for him? I pretty much don't like anybody but Droids. Figured why now. I just hope this game lasts 8 months from now. Not only that that's for 7* 6 should be enough for arena so that's 230 shards so minus a month or two.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I was going for him sort of, like i had a few extra shards before the Shard shop. Then I spent on a few more chromium packs, including one yesterday to see if Echo was dropping as much as they said. Of course not. But it gave me another 1500 some Shard Shop currency. soooo. The other thing slowing me down is a realized they're putting Vader shards in the Shard shop.

Who's to say if Vader or GG will be better at max level. They way things change around here, today's Rey could be tomorrow's Ugnaught.
  • Options
    They way I see it is I'm going to probably get GG 7* before I could han solo and simce I like him better why not?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    You can get more than that. You should get roughly 40 a day:
    3x Galactic War shipments
    2x Arena Shipments
    1x Cantina shipments
    8-10x Cabtina shards farmed from a node.

That last one is key, because with a refresh you can expect to do 30 of the 8-energy cost Cantina battles. You probably already have the Geonosian Soldier maxed out, so I recommend that one. (If you only do one refresh a day, on paper you're going to get 390 Cantina Bucks a day, so not quite exactly one shipment a day, but you'll still average that out, because you're going to level at some point during this and that'll make up the shortfall.)

It still takes a while, and it means you won't be ranking up many other characters, but do you really need to rank up a Stormtrooper or Cad Bane? At a certain point you reach sufficiency and you can afford the wait.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    At a certain point you reach sufficiency and you can afford the wait.

Perfectly stated.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Tch im prioritising GG over GS =P Dont even believe I have enough to get GS to 4*.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    What Cantina node character do you have highest ranked? Grind them to 7 stars, then keep grinding them because that's going to greatly cut down your time.

FWIW, I started the grind for Greivous on 29 March, didn't unlock him until 5 May. That said, I didn't have a 7-star Cantina node (or even a 7-star Daka) for most of that. Right now, I'm taking a break to max out HK and IG-86 before I start going for the 5th star.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.