Captain Phasma for Apple iOS users

I will like to suggest that Apple players be given the chance to buy Captain Phasma. He seems much more powerful than Poe that we got.

Anyone here feels the same?

Replies

• Options
    He's a she
    My Ally Code: 879-648-786
  • Options
    They're both good characters depending on the situation. Be appreciative that you got something for free. Sheesh.
  • Options
    Pravus wrote: »
    They're both good characters depending on the situation. Be appreciative that you got something for free. Sheesh.

That's why I am requesting Phasma to be available for Purchase.
  • Options
    Both farmable.. Use the force.
  • Options
    Benitoed wrote: »

The hostility on this forum is ridiculous, don't worry buddy, it's what the internet is built upon, to keep the balance you know, like the force.
    My Ally Code: 879-648-786
  • Options

Yeah, I got that after I posted. Unfortunately the forum isn't iOS friendly and I couldn't delete it.

Anyhoo, wasn't trying to be hostile.
  • Benitoed
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Yeah, I got that after I posted. Unfortunately the forum isn't iOS friendly and I couldn't delete it.

Anyhoo, wasn't trying to be hostile.

It's ok. Being farmable doesn't mean that it's accessible to new players. Having both characters at a fair price will allow us to have a good character for both Light and Dark side, and will help alot. Anyway, I am just making a suggestion.

Post edited by Benitoed on
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Do you mean 3* Phasma within $99.99 Kylo Ren Pack?? Was this not for sale on Android last December??
  • Options
    If it's any consolation, the one you got is the harder one to farm, so consider it a head start since both are good.

Having said that, I'd buy a Poe at Dooku price.
  • Options
    If it's any consolation, the one you got is the harder one to farm, so consider it a head start since both are good.

How much is Dooku?
  • LargKellein
    192 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

How much is Dooku?

He was in the dark side starter pack for 5 bucks at launch. Best deal ever even if starring him up from 4 takes a while.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I will like to suggest that Apple players be given the chance to buy Captain Phasma. He seems much more powerful than Poe that we got.

Anyone here feels the same?

Not if you got glass canons on your team. Poe is a very fast acting tank.. thus he can taunt before many characters even get the jump on characters like the FOTP, Lando or Maul. You need to waste a turn on someone debuffing him... In which time if the opponent has someone like the FOTP they probably killed defeated someone on your team already...

Even though Phasma speeds up your team and can slow the opponent down. She often acts after a number of fast attackers, which could mean the death of your glass canons if they get focused by the AI Not common!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Poe > Phasma

Just gotta spend the time gearing/starring him up and he's a difference maker. Phasma needs a pretty specific lineup to work. Poe works with a lot of interesting lineups.
  • Noci
    81 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Poe > Phasma

Just gotta spend the time gearing/starring him up and he's a difference maker. Phasma needs a pretty specific lineup to work. Poe works with a lot of interesting lineups.

I agree with this but I think we are in the minority with this belief. I think Phasma is a bit overrated.
  • Options
    Frankly, I think they should have _every single character_ available for sale at $2-5 each. Simple.

People would most definitely spend more in that model as they would get into the characters cheap enough but quickly realize they had to invest a ton in crystals, etc., to level them up, promote them and gear them up. Money would be made.
  • Options
    I really really want Poe but I'm an android user. Poe is harder to farm than Phasma.
  • Options
    I actually like that they offer different users different characters. It makes the game more fun in a sea where all the teams look the same
  • Options
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    I really really want Poe but I'm an android user. Poe is harder to farm than Phasma.

Absolutely. And building a team around Phasma isn't a bad idea. But as FTP player I think that Phasma teams to really shine need some paid characters.

Still I'm almost done with Poggle and will be able to get him myself to try out. I just think she has to be leader to really make her shine while Poe can work with so many different FTP.

I've almost gotten Poe to 5* and will then have to decide if I keep farming him or move to Daka for help in GW/Dark Side missions. I'm hopeful that at 5* he'll have enough HP to withstand even good glass cannon teams for at least a full round. He can usually last longer when on offense but I suspect on defense with a good FF attacker he's still too weak to protect my damage dealers.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Frankly, I think they should have _every single character_ available for sale at $2-5 each. Simple.

People would most definitely spend more in that model as they would get into the characters cheap enough but quickly realize they had to invest a ton in crystals, etc., to level them up, promote them and gear them up. Money would be made.

Horrible idea. Better idea is that all characters should be available to farm. (I would suggest all should be in cantina's, but that's because Cantina's offer so much from farming).

If everyone can buy characters, then people will just get what's required for the top team. Might as well do away with packs if you do that.

If they really wanted to sell characters they should do more Bundles. "Jedi Bundles, Sith Bundles" etc.

• Options
    My Phasma (iOS user) is approaching 5* now. LTP.
  • Options
    Phasma is easier to farm than poe, you can get her in like 2 days. Why tf would you spend even a dollar