Spitballing

AimingForGaming
334 posts Member
edited May 2016
*THWAP!* You just got spitballed, bro!

Lol, just kidding. The real reason I made this thread was to shoot some ideas around about potentially new characters, or maybe things to add to the game. This is not a place where you can rant about nerfs, bugs, RBG, money greed, or any of that stuff. I'd prefer the topics stay lighthearted, and the talk here also stay lighthearted. Really, the constant complaining can be a downer.

Anyway, just to toss my two pennies in, what if Padme, Artoo and Threepio were included? I'd love to see what they could bring to the table! :smile:

Feel free to post your own ideas; maybe our thoughts could actually be implemented!

Replies

• SinCrux
    83 posts Member
    Options
    Revert Fives.
  • Options
    Can't wait for the droids
  • Options
    Lol at all these Disney and EA employees trying to take over the forum
  • Options
    Someone sayyyyyyy snowballing?
  • Options
    SinCrux wrote: »
    Revert Fives.
    *sigh* Really, bro? You just had to? :neutral:
  • Options
    Yea bro. People tend to get a bit edgy when you steal from them.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Might fit better in the Feedback forums. I want starships. Yeah baby. Starships.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    xMORIDINx wrote: »
    Can't wait for the droids
    I know, right? They sound so appealing!

I think they'd have some really good synergies with each other, tbh. Maybe they'd get their own synergy group, just for unique buffs for themselves!
  • Options
    Might fit better in the Feedback forums. I want starships. Yeah baby. Starships.

That reminds me, I need to start farming those pilots...
    I'm looking at you, Biggs. Lol
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    And I'm spiiiiiiit...spit baaaaaallin.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Whats with op name? Buff Anakin.
  • Options
    But I was hoping that such talk could be avoided in this discussion, because it plagues nearly every other discussion.
  • Options
    But I was hoping that such talk could be avoided in this discussion, because it plagues nearly every other discussion.

It plagues the game. Suffer :#
  • Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    What do you mean by that inquiry? I'm a tad confused.
  • Options

The masses of humanity have always had to suffer
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    What do you mean by that inquiry? I'm a tad confused.

Frank Sinatra, aiming for gaming. Yeah you do seem confused. We can work it out. Things do get better.
  • Options
    In the original spirit of this post, I would love to see a game mode where we can fight our guildies' arena teams.
  • Options
    In the original spirit of this post, I would love to see a game mode where we can fight our guildies' arena teams.

That's a good idea. Perhaps the #1 PVPer in the guild could get more guild currency, or even just the people with the most amount of time spent Guild PvPing.
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    Options
    we were just talking about that idea on guild chat last night. would be easy to implement i would guess (IANA Programmer!)
  • Options

The masses of humanity have always had to suffer

Bad Religion album dude.Nice try! WE STILL CLING to our dignity!
    Chris Chaos
  • Options
    I definitely think that the Droids should come in and help the Resistance by maybe coming out to open or close a blast door to help you, or have them ready with a ship cuz ur outnumbered and u get 1 or 2 radio calls a match to add more thrills!
    Also, Janga Fett and Constable Zuvio or someone else on the Bounty Huter side. We got Scondrels, why not Bounty Hunters. Just seems like someone's baby got rushed thru for deadline maybe.
    Baron Christophe
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    I'd love to see a fifth Ewok (Logray or Wicket), and also Padme Amidala as either Geonosian Arena Padme or, controversially, Theed Palace Queen Amidala. Also let's have C-3PO and TC-14. And Jango Fett, Dengar and Zam Wessell. They could have bounty hunter synergies with Boba Fett and IG-88.
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    New raids:
    1. get to the falcon!
    use your favorite OT chars (luke, ben, leia, chewie, han, etc) to get to the falcon fighting empire squads and the reward is Falcon Shards - tie in with starships

2. Get to the TIE fighter!
    Use your favorite OT empire toons to escape the deathstar/endor fighting rebel squads and the reward is TIE fighter shards

Both raids would work like this: you pre-choose 20 toons (obviously se are still short a load of toons for each side right now), start an endless mode where the enemy keeps coming - when 1 of your toons dies, he/she gets replaced by someone from the bench - you can choose the order in advance
    Could be split in increasingly hard stages (4 phases, since we got that on rancor)
    Target: kill X enemies in X amount of time, each phase enemies get stronger and more numerous and the timelimit decreases

The whole guild works for combined shards of the ship, ship belongs to guild and can be summoned to battle X times a day
    Special individual rewards: (granted to top spot in raid) gets 3PO or R2 toons or ( insert wanted toon from empire) for 2 days - toons should be lvl and gear appropriate (ie low tier raid grants low lvl/gear/star toon, heroic grants 7*/lvl80/g10)

When u get your starships, they could be called in by pilots during fights to provide support (aoe/buff up whatever or even helps you retreat from arena fight that you are about to lose without forfeiting the match)

The more ships you get, the more often you can be saved/buffed etc

Has starships, new raids, new modes, new toons and makes guild work together instead of against each other