Have they been overthinking about Anakin and Windu?

2Next

Replies

• thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    On a related note, i was thinking about the splash screen for GOH

StarWarsGalaxyOfHeroesReview01.jpg

Emperor - Unobtainable
    Asajj - Useless (? i dont own, just from comments by others)
    Stormtrooper - dont know, assume useless as never see
    Darth Maul - Unobtainable/weak
    Bobba - Weak
    Darth Vader - Good but cant upgrade
    Light saber luke - unobtainable
    Chewie - meh
    Han Solo - basically unobtainable
    Mace - see above
    Yoda - difficult to get and not as much use as you might expect (edit, not that i own, and prob wont tbh)
    Leia - Largely unobtainable.

• Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    Options
    As to the Sam Jackson comment....

Anni beat both windu and Sid. I call a push with Ben. He made Yoda hide in a poopaloop swamp for the last years of his life.

Sam Jackson at Candyland would have never let that happen!

Anni didn't ''beat'' Windu and Sid. He sucker cut Windu's hand and sucker throw Sid to the pit. Anni's the master of ambush I'll give him that.
  • Jman1701
    103 posts Member
    Options
    I use 7* / gear IX Mace quite a bit and stopped leveling my 6* Anakin because I just felt the return on time investment wasn't there for him.

How about give Mace some significant buffs against Sith? There are plenty of counter-Jedi toons but no counter-Sith that I'm aware of. Modest base damage buff and make him a Sith hunter.

Anakin...not sure what to do with him. He feels like he should be closer in style to QGJ but the skill set doesn't support that. I like the idea of him similar after QGJ but better able to increase his attack speed with unique ability or provide assist attacks. If you kept his current unique ability I think they need to lower the damage but trigger it on crit hits against allies not deaths.
  • Options
    MAce is good against guards and is good against rancor. Dont underestimate him.
  • Options
    Maybe all characters with Smite have been smitten by weakness. If the devs change the ability names, they should magically get better.
    I do have both and am disappointed as well.
  • Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    Options
    I run Jedi very often. Have Mace lvl 80 g10 and anakin lvl 80 g10, they are certainly not useless but definitely could be better.

Just a bit more damage would be fine for anakin and give mace expose all for his turn.

Have used mace since day one and will continue.

Set I run
    Qgj mace anakin Yoda (Lumi/ahsoka/Ben/Rey)
    Has secured me 1st in arena many times on a very mature board.

• aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    Options
    Mace find a way in my team every once in a while , Raid , GW, Tank challenge, LS.
    so, while not flashy, he's usefull
    Anakin, on the other hand, is a waste
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    Hellcat wrote: »
    As to the Sam Jackson comment....

Anni beat both windu and Sid. I call a push with Ben. He made Yoda hide in a poopaloop swamp for the last years of his life.

Sam Jackson at Candyland would have never let that happen!

Anni didn't ''beat'' Windu and Sid. He sucker cut Windu's hand and sucker throw Sid to the pit. Anni's the master of ambush I'll give him that.

Give Jedi Knight Anakin a bonus VS Mace (Ability 1 has 85 % chance to give Mace "Crippled debuff) and give Darth Vader a bonus VS Sid (Ability 1 will insta-kill Sid on Turn 3), fixed. :wink:
  • SeaWhy
    84 posts Member
    Options
    I think if you made mace shatterpoint work like deathmark (unavoidable, ignores taunts) he would be overnight very, very usable.