PSA: Start saving your credits

HavokTrigger
897 posts Member
edited January 2016
It's probably going to cost about 1.5 million credits to Lv each hero from 60 to 70. Maybe even more. Just putting it out there in case you were too excited about the Lv cap increase to ponder what you would need to get there.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, a bit concerned about that price hike if it doesn't come with increased income. My Lumi hit 7 stars today and that million damned near wiped me out for a while. Not looking forward to potentially adding escalating training costs to that.
  • Options
    Well at Lv 70 you unlock the last credits challenge. It's a bit of an income increase.
  • Options
    It's too soon still for regular release players. They should begin reaching 60 this weekend or past week and now they have to immediately grind more.
  • Options
    The levels aren't going to be easy. I can assure you of that. It's going to probably take 2 days for each level and maybe even 3-4 for the later ones.

New 60s will have probably been 60 for 2-3 weeks when the update hits. They will most likely have their top 5 if not 10 heroes in max gear. They will have plenty of time to farm to equipment.
  • Options
    NachoFoot wrote: »
    It's too soon still for regular release players. They should begin reaching 60 this weekend or past week and now they have to immediately grind more.

Yup. Just hit 60 and finally could start experimenting without losing ground in arena. RIP.

Where was the level cap info posted at? Also going from tier 3 to tier 4 credits netted 7k a run or a whopping 21k. Gonna be a lot more than that to make this manageable from T4 to T5.
  • Options
    NachoFoot wrote: »

I hit 60 3_4 days ago.