An idea for monthly guild reward

2Next

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    That's hardly trolling Baldo.. :D

@BentWookiee ok it isn't necessarily trolling but it is not apart of the discussion/on topic which threads & comments are removed for and yes I did think you were being serious. We all know you're in the top guild so asking for rewards for top guilds makes sense for you.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    We get it @BentWookiee you're trying to be the fun mod, it is confusing at times and this is why we take you " SO seriously" at some times and don't know whether or not to at others.

Don't accuse me of attention seeking for replying to your comment it was simply my opinion nothing more. Unfortunately I figured I was replying to another opinion but I guess not.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »

@BentWookiee ok it isn't necessarily trolling but it is not apart of the discussion/on topic which threads & comments are removed for and yes I did think you were being serious. We all know you're in the top guild so asking for rewards for top guilds makes sense for you.

I stated my thoughts, (which by your logic does not make sense either then.)

See, this is why I don't post too much any more, there is always someone that tries to call me out or starts complaining about something. I will stop now and go back to lurking. :|
  • Options
    I would like to see the top guilds on the leaderboard get Free gear/credit packs and of course cool hats. :)

+1
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to see the top guilds on the leaderboard get Free gear/credit packs and of course cool hats. :)

+1

@BentWookiee do you see the confusion here?
  • Options

See, this is why I don't post too much any more, there is always someone that tries to call me out or starts complaining about something. I will stop now and go back to lurking. :|

Don't let em get to you man. I know your a good dude as do most here. I want my hat to say "This is not the droid you are looking for"
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Don't let em get to you man. I know your a good dude as do most here. I want my hat to say "This is not the droid you are looking for"

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm being honest it is confusing!
  • Ronon_Dex
    197 posts Member
    Options

It's cool that you're sticking up for the little guys @Baldo, but honestly it was pretty obvious he was just joking around... Not everything is worth fretting over lol :wink:
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Ronon_Dex wrote: »

It's cool that you're sticking up for the little guys @Baldo, but honestly it was pretty obvious he was just joking around... Not everything is worth fretting over lol :wink:

Some of it is clearly not serious, but the rest it is hard to judge.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    I want a free subscription to Jedi swimsuit's magazine.