An idea for monthly guild reward

Prev1
Bane646
13 posts Member
With all the time and effort required to complete raids will we get a reward at the end of each month? What would you like to see as an equitable reward? I would like to see credits...and a lot of them.

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    If so, I'd like to see April's guild leaderboard leaders get prizes too.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Being proud of themselves

Stop asking for things
  • Options
    Vader shards, omegas, credits, or gear
  • Options
    I would like to see the top guilds on the leaderboard get Free gear/credit packs and of course cool hats. :)
  • Options
    I would like to see the top guilds on the leaderboard get Free gear/credit packs and of course cool hats. :)

Fedoras for all!
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    I could settle for a hat
  • myea8017
    192 posts Member
    Options
    i concur, 1st, 2nd, 3rd 4-10, 11-20, etc etc. not like they lose anything from giving a little more.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

All their toons wear polka dot cad bane hats and ability to buy shards for toons they already have? That sounds perfect.
  • Options
    Yendor wrote: »
    I could settle for a hat

+1
  • Options
    I want a free Vader mask instead of a hat
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »

No. Too easy to rig. Save your guild coin now until leaderboard reset, then do 6 heroic raids 1st day.
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »

No. Too easy to rig. Save your guild coin now until leaderboard reset, then do 6 heroic raids 1st day.

You max out at 150k coins
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options

You max out at 150k coins

Good to know. So that would be 2 heroic 1st day followed by another heroic 2nd day.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Why only the top guilds? The rewards are terrible already. So for lower guilds that are getting less you feel they should be disqualified for rewards because they're too bad to make it to a higher rank.

How biased. Everyone gets a reward in arena maybe only the top 500 should. Then no one would catch up or even stand a fighting chance.
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

Why only the top guilds, the rewards are terrible already. So for lower guilds that are getting less you feel they should be disqualified for rewards because they're too bad to make it to a higher rank.

How biased. Everyone gets a reward in arena maybe only the top 500 should then no one would catch up or even stand a fighting chance.

Lol you seem to complain on every thread. Seems like you can't compete anymore and have to take it out on forums. Top anything should always be rewarded, lower guilds are at their own fault . If they wanted to recruit better players they Have the ability to do so, if you don't want to don't complain that the low guilds get nothing. If you're last place in a race do you expect a gold medal like first ? No.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Why only the top guilds, the rewards are terrible already. So for lower guilds that are getting less you feel they should be disqualified for rewards because they're too bad to make it to a higher rank.

How biased. Everyone gets a reward in arena maybe only the top 500 should then no one would catch up or even stand a fighting chance.

Lol you seem to complain on every thread. Seems like you can't compete anymore and have to take it out on forums. Top anything should always be rewarded, lower guilds are at their own fault . If they wanted to recruit better players they Have the ability to do so, if you don't want to don't complain that the low guilds get nothing. If you're last place in a race do you expect a gold medal like first ? No.

Can't compete anymore that is downright hilarious. I am top 3 daily you genius. I am just not a biased person and I don't think about myself only.

My guild is doing perfectly fine and we will get rewards if they're produced for only "Top guilds".

Your argument can't compete. @FinalGreyJedi where exactly did I say that the worst guild should get a gold medal reward like first?

They all deserve something for their time and effort. Have you looked at arena? Rewards are given to all based on highest to lowest not only distributed to highest.
  • Options

Can't compete anymore that is downright hilarious. I am top 3 daily you genius. I am just not a biased person and I don't think about myself only.

My guild is doing perfectly fine and we will get rewards if they're produced for only "Top guilds".

Your argument can't compete.

You complain way too much for someone who boasts top tier. Stop trying to be Robin Hood. This is a freemium game.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

You complain way too much for someone who boasts top tier. Stop trying to be Robin Hood. This is a freemium game.

@FinalGreyJedi stop complaining about complaining and bring something to the table.
  • Options

@FinalGreyJedi stop complaining about complaining and bring something to the table.

Lol you're such a bad troll.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Droid callers, scanners, etc. Things that it takes months of raids to get enough salvage for since they spread it out little by little.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Lol you're such a bad troll.

If you think you're being trolled, you're incompetent. @FinalGreyJedi
  • Options
    You'll get nothing and like it!
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options

Why only the top guilds? The rewards are terrible already. So for lower guilds that are getting less you feel they should be disqualified for rewards because they're too bad to make it to a higher rank.

How biased. Everyone gets a reward in arena maybe only the top 500 should. Then no one would catch up or even stand a fighting chance.

Thanks for sticking up for the little guys.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Thanks for sticking up for the little guys.

Yeah man of course!
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options

What? I do not get my participation award for showing up?
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope they do give out some sort of rewards. Would be nice and all .
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options

See this is why I rarely post anymore.. People take things I say SO serious.

I asked for a HAT.. and you take me serious?? :#

If you want to play Boy scout and stick up for the the "little guys" don't do it at the expense of me. Everyone else knows I am kidding, you decide to use it to seek attention. :|

TBH I don't like the idea... I think getting names on the leaderboard is enough.

It's not always about "getting something" it's about doing something.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

See this is why I rarely post anymore.. People take things I say SO serious.

I asked for a HAT.. and you take me serious?? :#

If you want to play Boy scout and stick up for the the "little guys" don't do it at the expense of me. Everyone else knows I am kidding, you decide to use it to seek attention. :|

TBH I don't like the idea... I think getting names on the leaderboard is enough.

It's not always about "getting something" it's about doing something.

The hat was obviously sarcasm the rest did not sound that way at all. Simply say you don't like the idea then. Who's the one looking for attention here when you're trolling a post with a hat comment?
    You should move your comment to off topic.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    That's hardly trolling Baldo.. :D
  • Options
    Lowest ranking guilds get highest rewards. Han solo is the reward for being at the top.