Two Team Instincts, one sponsored, say what?

Prev1
Frommer
145 posts Member
edited May 2016
So making a happier post this time.

I'm still just trying to understand, what is this difference between "mains" and sponsored? Are these the same people? What is sponsored it's not like Coca-Cola is paying people to play this game unless I missed some major shift.

Why are there two of these teams, are they the same people, and to make everyone else happy, how do we nerf these fools? #jokes

Replies

• Options
    I'm sponsored and I'm not even in TI.
    It's not that hard man, check out the players and guilds section.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options

@InternetSwag explanation please. What does that mean? Is the local bakery paying you to play?
  • vavavader
    180 posts Member
    Options
    Frommer wrote: »

@InternetSwag explanation please. What does that mean? Is the local bakery paying you to play?

Sponsored by EA/CG so they can be able to get every character and test everything for the devs.
    38yr old . Income: Govt Disability . Living in mom's basement . Fav food: hot pockets . Fav game: SWGOH
  • Options

No bakery is gonna care about this game. You may have heard about FTB? That's tinygrimes sponsor. They function as a network (think TGN but without the T) and if you generate above x revenue you're set. If not, you kinda have to pay them back.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    From what was written in your closed post sponsored seemed to sound like it is more for children of the players in team instinct and they are 'sponsored' by being given money from their parents.

Main is the account you primarily play on, so for those in team instinct that have multiple accounts they may likely be encouraged to put them in the secondary team instinct guild.

'Sponsored' is indeed odd wording.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options

No bakery is gonna care about this game. You may have heard about FTB? That's tinygrimes sponsor. They function as a network (think TGN but without the T) and if you generate above x revenue you're set. If not, you kinda have to pay them back.

@InternetSwag obviously no bakery is going to pay. That's why I was confused I don't understand how anyone could be receiving money from playing. You can't advertise a business on here or anything.

How would you generate revenue for tinygrimes? You don't win money on here and you can't sell characters like Pokemon cards or something
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    I think it is pretty obvious that TI is sponsored by Greenpeace. :)
  • Options

"Save the whales" lol
    It doesnt really matter in this case best are the best and all glory and gratz to them! :)
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options

"Save the whales" lol
    It doesnt really matter in this case best are the best and all glory and gratz to them! :)

You again..... *places hand on hilt of lightsaber*
  • Options

"Save the whales" lol

*trying to make his escape w/o caring about his dignity since is a terrible duelist*
  • Options

"Save the whales" lol

*trying to make his escape w/o caring about his dignity since is a terrible duelist*

Love this so funny guys
  • Options

@InternetSwag obviously no bakery is going to pay. That's why I was confused I don't understand how anyone could be receiving money from playing. You can't advertise a business on here or anything.

How would you generate revenue for tinygrimes? You don't win money on here and you can't sell characters like Pokemon cards or something

You're on the right track. Think revenue, utilizing a third party ;)
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand anything that's happening in this thread. :(
  • Options
    Who cares?

It's got nothing to do with anyone except the 100 TI members. Mind your own business.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Haihs
    151 posts Member
    Options

"Save the whales" lol

Nice one

• Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Sometimes I look through posh people's living room windows then get upset, walk home and kick my caravan door.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Anyone can be sponsored if you're willing to pay the fee. Wait what?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

@InternetSwag again like what does that all mean?

Attached is currently the way I am feeling trying to figure out this sponsorship "who you work for" with no one giving a direct answer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-YVt4gfquA
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Who cares?

It's got nothing to do with anyone except the 100 TI members. Mind your own business.

your comment is a great example of someone minding his/her own business
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

You could always sell your account?
  • Options
    Who cares?

It has everything to do with us seeing as the devs gave inside information and special favors to some players but not all.
  • Options
    Sponsored by dominoes pizza and acne cream
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Who cares?

It has everything to do with us seeing as the devs gave inside information and special favors to some players but not all.

I fail to see how our name and any discussions we do or do not have with devs is any of your business.

I will say though that I am not sponsored by anyone but I am accepting applications for it. My prices are cheaper than lord skunk.
  • Bronco58
    26 posts Member
    Options
    How does someone even get sponsored? If there is an opening I'm ready to get sponsored.
  • Psychor
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Who cares?

I fail to see how our name and any discussions we do or do not have with devs is any of your business.

I will say though that I am not sponsored by anyone but I am accepting applications for it. My prices are cheaper than lord skunk.

I'll sponsor you @Barrok! :#
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    TI recently picked up Wheaties as a sponsor. Look for @Naecabon on the box starting next month.
  • Deist
    110 posts Member
    Options
    english...grammar...spelling...therein lies the answer to your mystery...
  • SeaWhy
    84 posts Member
    Options
    @InternetSwag quit making cryptic messages on here and take that RG out of your arena squad. We talked about this week's ago!
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Who cares?

You know it's useless to go against haters/tin foils
    It's not worth it and you shouldn't even have the need to try to defend yourselves against ppl who don't listen to reason.

Good luck on staying on top anyway! ;)
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Do we mean sponsor literally here or is there some jargon i am missing?
    {RotE}