Ewok Bugs - Multiple issues (Current Count: 3)

Replies

• Options
    IronWolfw wrote: »
    There are multiple issues with Ewoks and their abilities at this time and multiple threads about them with no dev response. Hopefully consolidating them into one thread will garner some attention. I've provided all the bugs I'm aware of below along with references to individual threads giving support (pics etc) for the issues.

If anyone knows of any other issues with Ewoks please reply to this thread and I'll include them in the list.

1. I will be investigating this issue as we haven't been able to get it to consistently reproduce but I'll be working on it when I have time. Basically just testing for now. I'll post more later as it comes in.
    2. This has been fixed and will be merged into an upcoming patch. Jesse will post when appropriate. Sorry for the delay there.
    3. Which fights are your resurrections failing in. Keep in mind that if the rancor eats someone, often elder is trying to Rez one of them which needs to be looked in to.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG_Dan wrote: »
    There are multiple issues with Ewoks and their abilities at this time and multiple threads about them with no dev response. Hopefully consolidating them into one thread will garner some attention. I've provided all the bugs I'm aware of below along with references to individual threads giving support (pics etc) for the issues.

If anyone knows of any other issues with Ewoks please reply to this thread and I'll include them in the list.

1. I will be investigating this issue as we haven't been able to get it to consistently reproduce but I'll be working on it when I have time. Basically just testing for now. I'll post more later as it comes in.
    2. This has been fixed and will be merged into an upcoming patch. Jesse will post when appropriate. Sorry for the delay there.
    3. Which fights are your resurrections failing in. Keep in mind that if the rancor eats someone, often elder is trying to Rez one of them which needs to be looked in to.

If you want i can post a link to my latest raid attempt. It'll clearly show Teebos stealth not lasting the duration it should.
  • Wadlinq
    100 posts Member
    Options
    This should be added as well:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/36484/teebo-scramble-tactics-at-level-8-does-not-stealth-for-3-turns-teebo-not-leader

The duration of Scramble tactics is either bugged or poorly worded, as Teebo only has two full turns of stealth.
  • Options
    The Ewok Elder's "Tribal Healer" ability does not appear to be working as intended. The description states
    All allies recover Health.... and lose ALL negative status effects
    However, currently if a character has multiple negative status effects on them this ability is only removing one of them.

This is a major PITA! Getting tired of it. Caused many problems with strategy.
  • Krak
    68 posts Member
    Options
    The Ewok Elder's "Tribal Healer" ability does not appear to be working as intended. The description states
    All allies recover Health.... and lose ALL negative status effects
    However, currently if a character has multiple negative status effects on them this ability is only removing one of them.

This is a major PITA! Getting tired of it. Caused many problems with strategy.

yup it's been broken since I've been playing in December....

it also will not remove certain debuffs, like plo's and old bens iirc
  • IronWolfw
    127 posts Member
    Options

1. I'll let someone with more personal experience respond to this one. I've been running Chirpa lead on pigs and haven't experienced it.
    2. That is awesome news. Thank you for the confirmation
    3. I've had the resurrection fail on both Phase 1 and Phase 2. In both cases someone had first died to a non-resurrectable cause (Deathmark or Devour) and then a second character died. I'm assuming it is what you stated (i.e. Elder was trying to resurrect the wrong character).
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options

Thanks. This will be appreciated
  • Options
    Yes please! I've been working on ewoks since the apps for earth event and I'm just now getting the team to being viable.... Only to discover so many bugs!!!
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options

Hey Dan, I see you responding on here than anyone else so I'll take it easy. I'll try to use a compliment sandwich...

#2, that's excellent to hear. Glad you guys are finally getting this resolved. Great work!

#1, really? Really? You guys haven't been able to produce this consistently? That probably means you've never stuck Teebo in the leader spot. Or you've never attempted to test it. Shoddy work for a complaint that's been going on for quite some time. Not sure you guys actually work there since there surprisingly few fixes to the plethora of bugs and issues. But I'm sure you guys will figure it out.

#3, glad you guys are working on this. I'm sure you guys will be able to identify the problem and fix it quickly. :)

Cheers!
  • Options
    BradBread wrote: »

Hey Dan, I see you responding on here than anyone else so I'll take it easy. I'll try to use a compliment sandwich...

#2, that's excellent to hear. Glad you guys are finally getting this resolved. Great work!

#1, really? Really? You guys haven't been able to produce this consistently? That probably means you've never stuck Teebo in the leader spot. Or you've never attempted to test it. Shoddy work for a complaint that's been going on for quite some time. Not sure you guys actually work there since there surprisingly few fixes to the plethora of bugs and issues. But I'm sure you guys will figure it out.

#3, glad you guys are working on this. I'm sure you guys will be able to identify the problem and fix it quickly. :)

Cheers!

I'm just saying that we have to reproduce it clearly enough to accurately test the problem. Fortunately we have a few new tools at our disposal. I'm really just hopping in here (my own time) to say that we hear you and that there is more to do and we will get to it as soon as possible within our current workload. I take this time to respect those that are utilizing the proper channels to give us visibility of things we may have missed. I'm not here to discuss any future plans for the game or weigh in on the more controversial issues. Consider me a helper to the players to help communication.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Cant wait for Elders heal to be fixed ... it took ages and was really very frustrating to see, how every other char got "nerf-fixed", but this one (which is like a "buff-fix") got never addressed.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options
    BradBread wrote: »

Cheers!

I'm just saying that we have to reproduce it clearly enough to accurately test the problem. Fortunately we have a few new tools at our disposal. I'm really just hopping in here (my own time) to say that we hear you and that there is more to do and we will get to it as soon as possible within our current workload. I take this time to respect those that are utilizing the proper channels to give us visibility of things we may have missed. I'm not here to discuss any future plans for the game or weigh in on the more controversial issues. Consider me a helper to the players to help communication.

We do really appreciate that you take the time to come here and discuss these. I believe one of the biggest problems here is a severe lack of communication from the Dev team to the player base regarding a ton of questions/issues. I understand that it would be ridiculous to expect you guys to answer every question, but we routinely see things go with thousands of comments (albeit in a forum only like 10% of those are providing any substance beyond player on player bickering) and last for months and there is never a response.

That you would come in here and take your time is a testament to how helpful you are in helping to bridge that gap. It is just a shame that nobody there believes that hiring someone to act as a medium is worth anything. oh and I don't mean the mods. That's like needing a teacher and getting a hall monitor. Communication is huge. Happy players will give much more freely than disgruntled players.

• KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    What is taking so long? How was Echo fixed so darn fast when he was released? Was it because Echo was a fresh money maker and the Ewoks were not currently generating enough money? I have spent plenty of money on these darn Ewoks to find them so bugged. It seems these bugs have been known for a really long time. This is pretty bad.

@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera @CG_NotReallyAJedi @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Dan
  • Krak
    68 posts Member
    Options
    (putting this post in this thread in hope of a teply)

could you please look into teebo's special bring low, it can be dodged, it's supposed to be unavoidable, not sure if it's an issue with all unavoidable attacks

s66lpf.png

s2r8l2.png
  • Wadlinq
    100 posts Member
    Options
    @Krak I commented on this in another thread. It seems like Bring Low is both "dodge-able" and unavoidable. Leia did dodge, and gained offense up, but she also lost HP. I've noticed this several times that the game registers the attack as a dodge, but the damage goes through the dodge.
  • Krak
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Wadlinq wrote: »
    @Krak I commented on this in another thread. It seems like Bring Low is both "dodge-able" and unavoidable. Leia did dodge, and gained offense up, but she also lost HP. I've noticed this several times that the game registers the attack as a dodge, but the damage goes through the dodge.

yup, very annoying
  • Krak
    68 posts Member
    Options
    bumping
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    Please add this to the long list of items in this thread.

When using Teebo as Lead with Royal Guard:

If Royal Guard is in Stealth then his auto-taunt does not work when a character gets into the yellow/red etc. He does not taunt!

Please fix these darn Ewoks and their related issues!

@EA_Jesse @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_NotReallyAJedi @CG_RyDiggs
  • Noctis
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Please fix...us Ewok teams work hard to get this synergy. I have noticed these issues with My Teebo and Elder. Also, give us Wicket for us dealing with these frustrating issues.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    This stuff is soooo frustrating! Now they are releasing new characters without fixing the existing ones and problems seem to multiplying.
  • Jolhid
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Does anyone else notice that Teebo's omega leader ability regarding the 25% TM doesn't proc? The description says there's a 50% chance to gain 25% TM after every attack, but I've never seen it happen. I thought maybe it was too fast for me to see, but at a 50% chance it should be noticeable regularly. Or am I misinterpreting the wording?
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    Jolhid wrote: »
    Does anyone else notice that Teebo's omega leader ability regarding the 25% TM doesn't proc? The description says there's a 50% chance to gain 25% TM after every attack, but I've never seen it happen. I thought maybe it was too fast for me to see, but at a 50% chance it should be noticeable regularly. Or am I misinterpreting the wording?

I have seen it process plenty. Enough so that elder almost goes right away again.
  • Jolhid
    2 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I have seen it process plenty. Enough so that elder almost goes right away again.

I have definitely seen Elder's 50% TM boost proc and have him go twice in a row. I haven't seen him get a full 75%, but to be honest I'm not sure if I could tell the difference between 50% and 75% TM. I have not once seen anyone else get the boost at the end of their turn.

I'm specifically talking about Arena in case that matters.
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    Jolhid wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

I have definitely seen Elder's 50% TM boost proc and have him go twice in a row. I haven't seen him get a full 75%, but to be honest I'm not sure if I could tell the difference between 50% and 75% TM. I have not once seen anyone else get the boost at the end of their turn.

I'm specifically talking about Arena in case that matters.

I haven't used him in arena in a while but use him in raids all the time.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    Why are these problems still ignored?
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    Why no response EA? Why no fixes for Teebo? How long are you going to let this go on? Why do you practice FALSE ADVERTISING? Advertise characters with certain abilities, encourage people to pay money for them and then don't provide them with what was advertised as their abilities. False Advertising is illegal in the United States of America.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Dan
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs
  • Options
    The QA Employee mentioned in the June 10th Developer Update does not know how to count...unless of course there was a type-o / miscommunication between that QA member and Jesse who typed the update.

By quoting the announcement:
    "We’re deep diving more into getting some bugs fixed, including the one that many of you have been reporting for Teebo. Please continue to submit any bugs you find in the Bugs and Issues area of the forums as we have a dedicated QA person looking at that section every day."

It is clear the QA person is unable to count! There is more than one bug associated with Teebo and the Ewoks.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Dan
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs

• Options
    I thought EA actually fixed something with Ewok Elder but today he failed to REVIVE a character in Part 1 of a T7 Raid 3 times in a row. He is supposed to revive 100%.

Also, Phasma's Victory March took Teebo out of Stealth 100% of the time. Yet another bug. Please help!

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Dan
    @CG_AaronNemoyten
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs
  • Options
    The Ewok Elder resurrection still fails intermittently on P1 of raid (without the deathmark related deaths). He will fail the 100% resurrection, but eventually the 30% resurrection on the heal raised the toon, but annoying nonetheless.

Victory march isn't taking Teebo out of stealth by the way. When Teebo is Stealth from Scramble Tactics... Anytime he has a turn there is a 55% chance he will proc Guerilla warfare, which breaks the stealth from scramble tactics without restealthing him. Thus, with victory march it is just a false association with a known bug. A bug I might add I have a thread on and there are other threads on as well. I will stop talking now.