GW still is a joke

2Next

Replies

• Options
    The problem with galactic warfare is that its just not fun. It takes me at least an hour to finish because I always run into that crazy team comp at node 7 with their gear 10 Rey and Royal guard and then it's retreat, switch something, retreat again x4 until I win. The problem is that that's an hour that I could do reading a book, socializing, or watching game of thrones but instead I do it going through a chore to get more credits and crystals..
  • Options
    This game don't bother my way of life, nothings change. It doesn't affect anything at all. Nobody is forcing you to play the game if you don't like what's happening and it hinders you to do normal things the QUIT!

They made it easy for petes sake. It was unlike the pre-update it was way more horrible! I finish it everyday with 1 squad.. i don't even throw suicide squads anymore so the question is how bad is you're squad?
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This game don't bother my way of life, nothings change. It doesn't affect anything at all. Nobody is forcing you to play the game if you don't like what's happening and it hinders you to do normal things the QUIT!

They made it easy for petes sake. It was unlike the pre-update it was way more horrible! I finish it everyday with 1 squad.. i don't even throw suicide squads anymore so the question is how bad is you're squad?
    I think the question is how bad is your squad, give me your ally code, let's see what you are working with.
    Or add mine 895-463-827
    I'm running 37k power,with multiple 80s and multiple toons with g10/11
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Even whales don't finish GW with 1 squad. Question is, how bad is YOUR squad that you can complete GW with just one team? There are multiple testimonies from people with 37k-39k+ power who have been facing multiple highly geared arena squads in galactic wars.Please do not confuse your lowbie GW experience with ours. btw pre-update it was easy.if you're having trouble then you're pretty bad,tbh.

We don't like something about a game we suggest improvements. Noone wants to be a quitter like you who can only think of quitting when things don't go their way. My suggestion of separating rewards from GW doesn't change the difficulty of your gw in any way.There's also another way around this. Keep the matchmaking system for 70 and below, but tweak the matchmaking algorithm at higher power. Simple. It won't affect your lousy squad and you'll be thanking us when you get to your level. win-win.

• Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Zekex wrote: »

Even whales don't finish GW with 1 squad. Question is, how bad is YOUR squad that you can complete GW with just one team? There are multiple testimonies from people with 37k-39k+ power who have been facing multiple highly geared arena squads in galactic wars.Please do not confuse your lowbie GW experience with ours.

We don't like something about a game we suggest improvements. Noone wants to be a quitter like you who can only think of quitting when things don't go their way. My suggestion of separating rewards from GW doesn't change the difficulty of your gw in any way.

A few days he posted he's level 78 almost 79 FTP with 30k arena power lol
    And he said he uses 2-3 suicide squads lol
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    Some guys just have all the luck, i keep finishing it though with only one squad, Barriss (L), QGJ, Lumi, RG, GS with 2 to 3 suicide squad to throw in there if it's really needed. I'm on my 92nd run and i'm 78 closing in to 79 with 30k Arena power (i just had RG and STHan in the mix before it was at 32k) if it really has anything to do with GW.

You're so funny. Come join us at 36k+.
    32k arena power is nothing.
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Silleck wrote: »
    Some guys just have all the luck, i keep finishing it though with only one squad, Barriss (L), QGJ, Lumi, RG, GS with 2 to 3 suicide squad to throw in there if it's really needed. I'm on my 92nd run and i'm 78 closing in to 79 with 30k Arena power (i just had RG and STHan in the mix before it was at 32k) if it really has anything to do with GW.

Does this RidleyGiggity fella realize that current GW saves turn meters on both teams? Meaning to say, if you throw a suicide squad, the opponent is going to save whatever turn meter they have after finishing your suicide squad, and go in against your A/B team with the saved turn meter. I hardly find that a plus unless the squad you used on the previous node is healthy, has cooldowns ready, is the right combination against the other team, and is ready to go onto the next node.

This RidleyGiggity guy is hilarious. Doesn't know what he is talking about.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options

Does this RidleyGiggity fella realize that current GW saves turn meters on both teams? Meaning to say, if you throw a suicide squad, the opponent is going to save whatever turn meter they have after finishing your suicide squad, and go in against your A/B team with the saved turn meter. I hardly find that a plus unless the squad you used on the previous node is healthy, has cooldowns ready, is the right combination against the other team, and is ready to go onto the next node.

I miss the days of 32k arena power...GW was easy... now..its just not fun anymore...I have to go deep into my bench to clear it
    Mulitple Reys, RGs, Leias etc non stop after node 5-6 isn't fun

• Zekex
    474 posts Member
    Options

I miss the days of 32k arena power...GW was easy... now..its just not fun anymore...I have to go deep into my bench to clear it
    Mulitple Reys, RGs, Leias etc non stop after node 5-6 isn't fun

Agreed. That and the old ben/dooku leads. Then there are the other teams that make sure you don't come out of the node intact like rex,fives, leia, rey and rg. iirc that was somewhere node 8-11. and the previous were dodge dps teams or the aa sthan leia lando rey teams
  • Options
    Cry me a river.
  • Options
    Well I can be honest GW is not fun because I stink at it right now, I have the wrong team. Slowly building so I can have a better team or better cannon fodder.