PVP Server Discussion: #1 EricGu (now, Crosis Purger)

Replies

• Options
    I'd say the top 75 on our server, have pretty good teams. There is quite a bit of diversity since the last update also.
  • Options
    Badass players
    Well cya you all in there
  • Radwin
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Competition has increased a LOT. Easier to drop down in ranks now. Steal is definately in My time zone.
  • Options
    Indeed! Lot of good teams and new people. Steal fought me back too so i thought he is trying to stay high for the next hour cutoff. @Dakkion good to see u here! what's your timezone?
  • Options
    Hey Roukoun. And thanks. Mine is Europe time +1 I always play 17 to 19 for the win if someone bet me to it.
  • Radwin
    69 posts Member
    Options
    So then its me, dakkion, steal, lezrith and cutie pie that i know of in the +1 time zone. Cutie pie have not been active lately though... And lezrith have dropped down, maybe inactive...
  • Radwin
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Have you made any plans for the coming patch?
  • Dakkion
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hey multiple Radwin.

I really don't know what my plan is.
    But atm am after one thing General Grievous
  • Roukoun
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Almost everything is about luck now with all these Dooku leader teams. The race to lvl 80 is going to last about 40 days i think so many things will change till then.
    Mikulurs is in my time zone (GMT+2) (had some good fighting ) .
    Also i'm pretty sure that Sergbb is one hour before me.
    Still can't be sure about Deonorth and Joyce .
  • KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Hey brother how goes it? My nemesis bexfox seems to have quit
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Radwin
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Xcin1 and SKOLD is also in My time zone. Getting packed at the top now. 5-6 daily fighting now in My time zone. Are you in Any guilds?
  • Crosis
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Should totally have our own server guild when it comes out in the next update 8)
  • Radwin
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah i like that Idea!
  • Options
    Sounds great
  • Crosis
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Just read that the guild play cap will be 50 players. I wanted to spread the guild love to all the server friends :(
  • Radwin
    69 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So i activated my line account again, i had not used it since reign of dragons... Hit me up at radwin_rod in the line app so we can start to plan our guild. Also so we know how many that are interested. Im located in sweden...
  • Mithious
    234 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just found this post and thought I'd say hi! This is Mithious and I battle most of you **** daily for 1st place :blush: Also I'm CST and PVP is ending at 7PM CST now.
  • KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Agreed that we should have a guild for the top guys of our server.
    Sidebote:
    I have made it my sole mission to make pvp H-ELL for the player named STEAL. I will purposely spend hundreds/thousands of gems on refills to make sure he gets the worse placement.

Hope everyone is doing fine :) good to see you all
  • Radwin
    69 posts Member
    Options
    It Will be difficult to make a server guild. I have joined shatterpoint... Dajackal is in team instinct i believe. Roukoun is in another guild...
  • Radwin
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone in our server should download line so we can have a server chat. My line id is radwin_rod
  • TSiTaS
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    KTroy24 wrote: »
    I have made it my sole mission to make pvp H-ELL for the player named STEAL. I will purposely spend hundreds/thousands of gems on refills to make sure he gets the worse placement.

3792567.jpg
    Post edited by TSiTaS on
  • KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    Options
    TSiTaS wrote: »
    KTroy24 wrote: »

3792567.jpg

Exactly!
  • Options
    I'm not in a guild yet, I'd be down. Also Dajackal, I'd like to royally **** punch you one day if I ever get the chance you evil ****. :smile:

• KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Dajackal was really tough for me in the 50s level lol he was the reason that I farmed a solid droid team
  • Options
    If Steal try's to knock me off again for my time slot (I'm an hour after his) I will also have to put the chap in his place. I don't do it to anyone in there time slot. I kind of expect the same treatment.
  • Options
    Had some fights with him too but i think he understood that I'm one hour before him. He is not in the forums so i think he doesn't know our time zones.
  • Radwin
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Steal fights me every day for number one...
  • KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    Options
    I think he's slowing down lol I've put him back so many times now he avoids me now.
  • KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Steal is rank 56 lol, he's had enough and quit
  • Options
    Join me at -Dark Lords of Old'-