Finally reached 80! Check out my Gear 11 FOTP

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @KingOfLosing :)! You will get phasma I'm working on her gear 10 soon!
  • Options
    Congratz to you! So how does he do in an fo team? Still hiting line a wet noodle or come back from the ashes and kick some a****?
    I'm still staring my and phasma and FOO crave for him to return in arena!

Thanksbfor feeb back in advance.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Congratz to you! So how does he do in an fo team? Still hiting line a wet noodle or come back from the ashes and kick some a****?
    I'm still staring my and phasma and FOO crave for him to return in arena!

Thanksbfor feeb back in advance.

Don't have FO team @jdevilengrey he's still hitting less than he was before update after omega and 3 gear levels. @jdevilengrey
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    10K credit ! That makes me feel sad for you ! :'(
    But Nice one ! Is he still weak ? I mean ... Can rey one shot him ?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    OoUndead wrote: »

Believe me no one is more sad than me about this. No he has 28k health and protection combined. @OoUndead
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

Believe me no one is more sad than me about this. No he has 28k health and protection combined. @OoUndead

Rey tier 10 with offense up from qgj as the meta is can do up to 32k i have seen so far.

I'm a fellow FO lover and im sad to hear that he isn't as good as pre nerf. But with luck maybe they will give his health back.

I mean they took his damage and his health one or the other. :(
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Rey tier 10 with offense up from qgj as the meta is can do up to 32k i have seen so far.

I'm a fellow FO lover and im sad to hear that he isn't as good as pre nerf. But with luck maybe they will give his health back.

Damage and potency is what he needs IMO. @Mofojokers1992 I have g10 rey I guess she can but not common.
  • Options

Damage and potency is what he needs IMO. @Mofojokers1992 I have g10 rey I guess she can but not common.

He definitely needs something. :(
  • Paxoxo4
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Wow
  • Options
    Totally looks awesome!
    But what, you're saying they STILL HAVEN'T fixed him since nerf?
    Didn't John Salera like promise FOTP and Anakin would get nerf reviewed, like over a month ago?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Totally looks awesome!
    But what, you're saying they STILL HAVEN'T fixed him since nerf?
    Didn't John Salera like promise FOTP and Anakin would get nerf reviewed, like over a month ago?

@AaylaTralala yeah he havent done anything :( not even a reply. I kept trying and trying I asked numerous times just for a simple reply. Nothing.... Everyone with the same issue AKA FOTP nerf please post it in Character feedback! Aayla post if you have the FOTP :)!
  • Options
    Gratz Baldo

Still working on mine. (35/100 gear9)
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Gratz Baldo

Still working on mine. (35/100 gear9)

@Starjumper thank you congrats to you soon enough :D!
  • Options
    :( I haven't got one raid gear piece since the raids stared. And I am not even close only 7/50 after 14 raids. I'm jealous.
  • Options

First Order F.T.W! But that trooper is so hard to farm! Just got phasma to 9, Kylie is 9, and can get fotp to 9 anytime now. 40 shards until fotp is 7* and 20 for phasma.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

First Order F.T.W! But that trooper is so hard to farm! Just got phasma to 9, Kylie is 9, and can get fotp to 9 anytime now. 40 shards until fotp is 7* and 20 for phasma.

Don't give up on FOTP @1AmYourFath3r hoping for buff! XD
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Don't have FO team @jdevilengrey he's still hitting less than he was before update after omega and 3 gear levels. @jdevilengrey
    I borrowed him B and teamed with Ackbar and use ackbars TG, 2 hits 30K damage lol

• Options

Don't give up on FOTP @1AmYourFath3r hoping for buff! XD

I've gone too far to give up now. 3+ months of hard farming him from 3* to where he is now, I just have to take him to 7* and gear 9. Besides, I have an unhealthy obsession with first order, and he's still my hardest hitting attacker. Even if they don't fix him, he's still among my top 3 toons.
  • Options
    Nice mine is 6* 28/100 i started to farm him since the beginning
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Nice mine is 6* 28/100 i started to farm him since the beginning

@vincentlondon We are in a live heroic raid where are you man?? Ailan and Huan attacking phase one boss!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    @vincentlondon once Ailan & Huan take him out hit up phase 2 actually jump in line app right now!
  • Options
    Was he a hard farm? Well done!
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Yeah he took a lot of gear. Only two hard nodes he takes awhile but I refreshed like a pig @InternetSwag He needed 3 furnaces and a nubian.
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Yeah he took a lot of gear. Only two hard nodes he takes awhile but I refreshed like a pig @InternetSwag He needed 3 furnaces and a nubian.

holy! that's so much gear!
    He definitely deserves a buff if hes that hard to farm.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • SpeeedDarkwalkers
    118 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Gratz..Will fight him today if you are over there :D
  • Options
    I ended up putting the last furnace in my on mine today and filling everything but the tech and furnace on gear ix. He now has a place in my arena squad, next to phasma and Kylie
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Nice!!
    His health is 13k, but protection 15k, good. I have him at 7* but afraid to upgrade, hope they give his power back someday. FOTP would fit perfectly on FO squad i'm building....
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Reading your thread seeing that he needs to get some damage back and potency too. Was thinking of farming him. But I'm on 17/330 so I'll probably start farming him anyway. Will be long before I'm done so maybe he'll get a buff by then
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    Reading your thread seeing that he needs to get some damage back and potency too. Was thinking of farming him. But I'm on 17/330 so I'll probably start farming him anyway. Will be long before I'm done so maybe he'll get a buff by then

@DV_27 yeah he really needs those two things. After that he will be better and worth while.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    DV_27 wrote: »

@DV_27 yeah he really needs those two things. After that he will be better and worth while.

Ignoring the damage nerf he was given, how did the actually ability reworks affect him? Better than what it used to be?