Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    Baldo wrote: »
    Reading your thread seeing that he needs to get some damage back and potency too. Was thinking of farming him. But I'm on 17/330 so I'll probably start farming him anyway. Will be long before I'm done so maybe he'll get a buff by then

@DV_27 yeah he really needs those two things. After that he will be better and worth while.

Ignoring the damage nerf he was given, how did the actually ability reworks affect him? Better than what it used to be?

Are you talking about advantage? @DV_27
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Reading your thread seeing that he needs to get some damage back and potency too. Was thinking of farming him. But I'm on 17/330 so I'll probably start farming him anyway. Will be long before I'm done so maybe he'll get a buff by then

@DV_27 yeah he really needs those two things. After that he will be better and worth while.

Ignoring the damage nerf he was given, how did the actually ability reworks affect him? Better than what it used to be?

Are you talking about advantage?

Yeah the changes they made to advantage. Did he get better or worse with that?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

He needs advantage terribly to even be noticed and even with that it isn't enough. His basic can double shot but the second shot advantage is gone for so its very weird.

His attack is quite underwhelming. Needs about 15% more damage and 50-75% potency to be good. @DV_27
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Advantage is just a crit so worse IMO.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options

Advantage is just a crit so worse IMO.

Hmm alright thanks. Sounds like he definitely needs a rework but I'll start the farm anyway. It will be long so maybe he will be buffed before I'm done