Omega MateriAl Event - unfair

Prev1
I posted something the other day when the first Omega event was released this week now the second has started and it's very same problem as with the first: EA is allowing very specific, very limited character selection which is leaving me with one strong character (Darth Vader) and two very weakest characters (Ewok scout, Royal guard) and I don't either have no other character options to choose or only one - another super weak character. The main problem is in both events I can't get through the tier 3 level which means I have NO chance to get a make a materials… This is utterly unacceptable and unfair! I'm so ticked off I can't even describe it

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You know the idea of the game is to buy crystals and expand your roster right?.

If you dont prepare for these events then sorry man. I didn't have the droids for the droid event but this time i do.

Plus RG is great for arena
    Ewoks are the best raiding team you can have especially paired with Chewie or 5s.

Edit: point is you can't expect everything every time man.
  • Options
    posted something the other day when the first Omega event was released this week now the second has started and it's very same problem as with the first: EA is allowing very specific, very limited character selection which is leaving me with one strong character (Darth Vader) and two very weakest characters (Ewok scout, Royal guard) and I don't either have no other character options to choose or only one - another super weak character. The main problem is in both events I can't get through the tier 3 level which means I have NO chance to get Omega materials… This is utterly unacceptable and unfair! I'm so ticked off I can't even describe it.
  • Options
    posted something the other day when the first Omega event was released this week now the second has started and it's very same problem as with the first: EA is allowing very specific, very limited character selection which is leaving me with one strong character (Darth Vader) and two very weakest characters (Ewok scout, Royal guard) and I don't either have no other character options to choose or only one - another super weak character. The main problem is in both events I can't get through the tier 3 level which means I have NO chance to get Omega materials… This is utterly unacceptable and unfair! I'm so ticked off I can't even describe it.
  • Options
  • Options
    Absurd stuff...devs are kind enough to bring back the event and we have ppl like this.

Games are made with a certain not difficulty. Not everyone's meant to finish it. I myself wasn't expecting to complete today's challenge. AND I'M PERFECTLY FINE WITH THAT.
  • Options
    O and spamming the forums is just gonna tick off the community and get you banned mate.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Unfair you say?
    If only there was someway you could make your characters better...
    They should really add levels or gear or promotions to this game.
  • Options
    You posted same stuff 4 times :#
  • MoodyMan
    30 posts Member
    Options
    QQ
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds trollish to me

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Ban this guy for trolling
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Ban hammer
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Have you consider writing aggressively in your diary and sobbing on the bottom step?
  • Optimus11
    254 posts Member
    Options
    If you can't beat it maybe you don't really need omegas yet
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Your mum writes you letters to get out of P.E. Doesn't she?
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Baal wrote: »
    Unfair you say?
    So you expect players to powerlevel toons which have been chosen for Omega
    Or you expect players to level all unlocked toons to be max just in case they are the ones eligible for Omega.

In either way...spending time, effort, and $ in some cases is a must to get Omega.

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Unfair you say?
    Or you expect players to level all unlocked toons to be max just in case they are the ones eligible for Omega.

In either way...spending time, effort, and $ in some cases is a must to get Omega.

Spending time, effort, and $ in some cases is a must to get ANYTHING.

Time and effort will take you to 80 where you get one every day btw
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Absurd stuff...devs are kind enough to bring back the event and we have ppl like this.

Lol you been drinking that cool aid for too long or you work for devs.
    They didn't bring the omega event out of kindness. It's time for them to milk more $$$ out of weak minded players.
    It's sad to see so many fan boys, and mesmerized individuals blindly following the money pit like zombies.

I bet devs are laughing their buns off looking at these zombies. :D:D:D
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Unfair you say?

Spending time, effort, and $ in some cases is a must to get ANYTHING.

Time and effort will take you to 80 where you get one every day btw

Oh sure I will get to 80 one day but not going to there like a mad race.
    Sorry brother...not falling for EeeYah traps to powerful toons out of desperation.
    They not gonna get a dime out of me.
    I will get omegas when I am 80. Not a must have at 79.5.

Thanks for reading my comment.
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Unfair you say?

Oh boo hoo, it's no different then Yoda or any other event. If you have the characters you get to play. If not too bad. Seriously all of you need to grow up and stop crying about everything.
  • Options
    I knew it was a bad idea to lower the level requirement. It gave you an opportunity to cry about the "unfair" omega event. First it's unfair because you didn't meet the level requirement. Now it's "unfair" that they lowered the requirement but you can't complete it. It takes at most one 5/6 star character that's semi-geared to complete this unfair challenge. Also you're crying about the fact that CG only allows you to select a character from 2 out of the 10 or so factions. I honestly dont think CG could of made this event any easier. Instead of complaining, you should be thanking the developers for giving you an opportunity to obtain something that is exclusive to level 80s only.
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, it's so easy.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Womp_Womp wrote: »
    Unfair you say?

Oh boo hoo, it's no different then Yoda or any other event. If you have the characters you get to play. If not too bad. Seriously all of you need to grow up and stop crying about everything.
    Who's crying buddy.
    Just stating a clear point that some of us are not going to be tempted by the omega shinies and spend bunch of $ to level toons for the event.

This company is not getting a dime out of me.

Also I don't care one bit about Yoda. Have him unlocked but its a crappy toon anyways.
  • Options
    This belongs in Events Feedback, if it belongs on the forum at all.
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Womp_Womp wrote: »
    Unfair you say?

Who's crying buddy.
    Just stating a clear point that some of us are not going to be tempted by the omega shinies and spend bunch of $ to level toons for the event.

This company is not getting a dime out of me.

Also I don't care one bit about Yoda. Have him unlocked but its a crappy toon anyways.

Yeah Yeah you act like my 4 yearold when she doesn't get her way, stomping your foot crossing your arms, except you say "you won't get a dime out of me" with your pouty faces.

• Options
    mlwalton68 wrote: »
    I posted something the other day when the first Omega event was released this week now the second has started and it's very same problem as with the first: EA is allowing very specific, very limited character selection which is leaving me with one strong character (Darth Vader) and two very weakest characters (Ewok scout, Royal guard) and I don't either have no other character options to choose or only one - another super weak character. The main problem is in both events I can't get through the tier 3 level which means I have NO chance to get a make a materials… This is utterly unacceptable and unfair! I'm so ticked off I can't even describe it
    mlwalton68 wrote: »

• Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Quit spamming the forums
  • Options
    I agree with the fellas that commented EA's plan is to induce players to spend money on crystals, packs, etc. Ironically, in the past, I was more inclined to spend money on games when I feel the rewards and chances are balanced. In other words, I will never spend a dime on this game. Anyway, as a general rule I never to spend money on iOS games. I just don't think it's worth it Thanks guys. Take it slow.