Evasion Up/Humbling Blow Bug?

Datika
50 posts Member
QGJ is not granting offense up after dispelling evasion up. Has this been addressed? I've searched the forums for an explanation to no avail.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Also it doesn't dispel Savage Oppress' offense up an defense up, but it still grants offense up to allies even without dispelling anything.
  • CountTucu
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Also it doesn't dispel Savage Oppress' offense up an defense up, but it still grants offense up to allies even without dispelling anything.

The thing with Savage is the way HB works. First it dispels, removing offense/defense up, and then applies damage, giving Savage the buff again.

About the evasion up not giving offense up, I can confirm that I have seen that happen when the enemy QGJ dispels my Lumi in GW
  • Datika
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Any idea if this is going to be redressed?
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it is on purpose? I noticed this over a month ago. Dont hb evasion up.

It doesnt work on ben, either.

On the bright side, hb works on tenacity up.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Just confirmed that it also doesn't work on Leia lead with crit up buff...I feel like that's a bug for sure.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Well dont just limit it to qgj....many toons wont apply opposite effects... ie ... if say some applys a group speed down and poggle uses ou/su (on droids) the speedup doesn't overide the speed down, any same works across whole spectrum idk if the duration of effect works toward which sticks but if someone could simply explain it in this thread it be nice...i think we all understand that toons like savage get buffs from dmg applied, but other wierd stuff eludes me.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    This STILL doesn't work. QGJ humbling blow will remove Old Ben's evasion up, but it doesn't give offense up to his team. Seriously, Devs? This thread is over a month old...
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse

Hey! I don't know if this has got your attention, or in discussion.

I've played 4-5 games now with the same result. While b2 is alive, humbling blow won't give offense up.

I've checked several times and b2 has not landed any buff immunity, so that was not the problem.

B2 is right now effectively rendering qgj bugged.
  • Options
    QGJ doesn't grant offense up on dispell of Lumi's or Old Ben's Evasion Up when registering a hit. Still happening often. More noticeable with OB since he is now meta and encountered in GW often.
  • Options
    hmm, looks like a bug is causing quite a few problems throughout the game. Ok, we're going to work hard and heavy on some new raids and gungans, because we heard the community!
  • Options
    It's gotta be a bug because I've used QGJ HB on Lumi and Ben with evasion up and it's granted my team offence up until yesterday which is the first time I've actually registered that it hasn't worked, could've been happening way more and I've just not noticed. Also used it to dispel offence up from Rey that she got when the opposing QGJ used it on my Lumi with evasion up and that didn't work. Rey still got dispelled but I didn't get the buff, last I checked it was a certainty that by dispelling a buff you're entire team gets offence up.
    Just another one of those things that EA/CG will just ignore and hope we stop bringing it up, the age of this thread proves that.
  • Options
    I've noticed that the bug only happens if it's a buff on the leader or a buff provided by a leader ability. If you use it on old ben evasion up when he's not the leader it will remove it properly and provide offense up.
  • Options
    Think there been dozens of threads reporting this bugs over the past months. Apparently it's hard to fix.
  • Options
    Rey wasn't the leader when it failed against her and neither was Ben when it failed against him. Nice theory but not consistent with what I've been seeing. It seems completely random, and always when I need the buff the most