Is FOTP still good?

2Next

Replies

• Blank
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Blank wrote: »
    worth mentioning FOTP gets advantage from the door control panel and the guards in P1 (though I probably wouldn't recommend him for that phase). On Phasma teams he's able to have advantage up for the 2 turns he usually gets while rancor is down.

He's certainly less desirable because of it (and his garbage potency doesn't really help as far as his special goes either...).
    High damage toons arr perfect for P1, **** are you talking about?

He's fine if that's all you have, but he wouldn't make my "A" team for P1 (or any phase really). He's slow for his DPS (versus the likes of Rey, Leia, QGJ, Geo Soldier), he won't have advantage after the guards are dead when it comes to clearing out the captain only, his special never lands it's bonus effect (he'd be great if Offense down actually landed... ever...).

On a TM squad, he obviously has no place and on a DPS squad he's competing with faster characters (fast characters = dead guard before captain can buff which I find is fairly important for early momentum). You can roll and hope for a lucky phasma procs to call him in, but that's a pretty rough roll of the dice (a chance at a chance for him to double tap? Eh...).

He's also pretty heavily gated behind raid loot unless you're rolling in furnaces.

I guess I'm just not sold on him, but I'm more than ready to admit I'm wrong. Just post your P1 damage with FOTP and let's compare him to what the other top DPS character's shell out in the same phase.
  • Options
    Las couple of days I have been in Arena with Phasma lead, FOTP, Leia, GS, Rey. There is no team that I can't beat down. Sun fac and RG and Ben? No problem!
    Character Name: Nofaultius