Which is the more aggravating dodge leader in arena?

Empire_Relic
392 posts Member
edited May 2016
Which do you dread facing more in arena?

Which is the more aggravating dodge leader in arena? 113 votes

Count Dooku
51%
Boro_Smooth1DrakeIXbenacrowFoojKeeka1MichalWJ28Bon_ElBrazilian_JoeInternetSwagPhippsSparrowbobbadettprimeEnarethpowerKingken85Valent_AntonaDaKrakenFinalGreyJediJensxnnematocyte 58 votes
Old Ben
48%
JJHXceptord3toxLordStylingKAULIMateosiusdesigningseanMofojokers1992McPot45ArtasBeermoose_606Ello_AstyRyAshDaddyngo007MikymateGiodude2000RAYRAYAltoon33Nortikka_aikarajuupepper10 55 votes

Replies

• fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Count Dooku
    I'd have to say Dooku. Between his stuns and 100% counters on top of dodge he's a pain in the ***. He still outnumbers Ben in the top of my arena by a long shot.
  • Options
    Old Ben
    Old Ben. He has much higher HP, dodges more and he locks up your party's specials.

Old Ben teams definitely seem to dodge more. I leave Old Ben for last and sometimes I have to put it on auto just to kill him before the time runs out because he's dodging so much. More people have been switching to Old Ben leads on my shard.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Count Dooku
    Can we just choose both lol? They're both very annoying as it requires no skill to use them in your teams, just copy paste and insta meta team
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Old Ben
    Old Ben (L)+ St Han + RG + Rey + Other DPS toon or Phasma= Nightmare
  • Valent_Antona
    1034 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Count Dooku
    Only because of the offense up. The dodging itself is equally annoying

I had a GW battle between a Dooku led team and my Ahsoka + NS team that lasted at least 6 minutes. Both teams catching air at a ridiculous rate. Comical and frustrating at the same time.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Where's Lumi?

It's all the same.

AI gets a bonus because it's plays so bad
  • Options
    I also find Daka's stunning everyone and Assist teams that assist 9 out of 10 times also annoying.

It's the AI bonus.

But really, without it, we'd never ever lose a match
  • Options
    Count Dooku
    Obviously I would say Old Ben if I didn't still have 3 jedi in my arena team.

But Dooku is more annoying outside of his dodge than Old Ben is.
  • Empire_Relic
    392 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Old Ben
    I did not include Lumi because I don't see her often in arena.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Old Ben
    At least QGJ cant dispel turn meter
  • Options
    Old Ben
    Old Ben. If i see an Old Ben + STHan team, i think carefully before tagging them. If they also have Daka and Rey, well, my time is better spent elsewhere.
  • Akiraine
    256 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

actually qgj can dispel(well remove tm) with omegaed basic attack XD
  • Options
    Old Ben
    Thank you for the input everyone. I currently run a Dooku lead, but have been farming Old Ben. While I don't have any stats to back it up, it just seems like Old Ben teams dodge more, plus Rey with fore sight is an issue. So I will be testing out Old Ben soon as leader.
  • Options
    Old Ben
    At least you can kill Dooku first and fast. I killed Old Ben once first before I knew what he was all about...never again
  • Options
    Old Ben
    pepper10 wrote: »
    Old Ben. If i see an Old Ben + STHan team, i think carefully before tagging them. If they also have Daka and Rey, well, my time is better spent elsewhere.

I just changed to that team myself this morning, with QGJ as the 5th team member. Good to know there is some intimidation going on.

Judging purely on their leadership abilities, I prefer TM over offense up, so Ben wins. However, I think it is a draw when thinking about the rest of what each character brings.

Huge health pool plus ability block across the entire team is great with Ben. I found I really prefer this over what Dooku can bring most of the time, but that just comes down to my playing style.

That being said, Dooku is a Jedi's worst nightmare. I switch to a Dooku lead whenever I am facing a team with 3 or more Jedi, just because Dooku will make it a cakewalk. Between him and Daka, the Jedi are basically stunned the entire time.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Maul. Those all sith teams are just unbeatable. I've actually never beaten one.
  • Options
    Old Ben
    Predian wrote: »
    Maul. Those all sith teams are just unbeatable. I've actually never beaten one.

I too, am winless against the all sith teams.