Accidentally Bought Credit Pack

So my screen jumped, as I was trying to cash a Bronzium, didn't notice it landed on Credit Mega Pack instead. Spent 595 crystals instead of 250 ally points.

Is there a system in place to give the credits back and get my crystals refunded?

Replies

• praiodan
    14 posts Member
    Options
    All your crystals are belong to us!!!

ie. probably not.
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Yes there is. First wait until a rainstorm comes, then remove your socks and shoes. Run 3 blocks east and then take a left. When you see a yellow road sign go to the nearest tree. Climb to the top of the tree and look for the shining golden bird nest that rests there. If you crack open the 3rd egg from the left you will find your crystals.

No shining golden bird nest? No problem. Run back home and try the same thing but start heading west instead of east. Repeat in each cardinal direction until a favorable result is achieved. If the rain stops you have to wait 2 weeks before attempting again.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Open a cs ticket, someone will call ya. It's worth a shot.
  • Options
    Average wait time for a response is 2 months.
  • Options
    Two months? I usually get a response in less than 24 hours for any tickets i've submitted
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Two months? I usually get a response in less than 24 hours for any tickets i've submitted

That's just to let you know to post in the forums and they are closing the ticket. Lol
  • CatoSan
    51 posts Member
    Options
    BradBread wrote: »
    Yes there is. First wait until a rainstorm comes, then remove your socks and shoes. Run 3 blocks east and then take a left. When you see a yellow road sign go to the nearest tree. Climb to the top of the tree and look for the shining golden bird nest that rests there. If you crack open the 3rd egg from the left you will find your crystals.

No shining golden bird nest? No problem. Run back home and try the same thing but start heading west instead of east. Repeat in each cardinal direction until a favorable result is achieved. If the rain stops you have to wait 2 weeks before attempting again.

I can't believe that actually worked! :#
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I've done that before too... and worst yet, I did it multiple times once :(
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Probably not. But open a ticket and find out. If they do, this is the best game of it's type and the only one I've heard of that would "undo" a transaction.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    It's only 1 day's worth of crystals so just enjoy the credits. They're the most valuable currency in the game :)
  • Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    It's only 1 day's worth of crystals so just enjoy the credits. They're the most valuable currency in the game :)

Agreed. It's only 2 days worth for me. But that 2 days I would have rather saved for a furnace should it show up.
  • Options
    your best option is to call customer service. there is no established way to undo 'oops' purchases.
  • Options
    I just did the same
    Thing how do you get ahold of submit a ticket