Appreciation Thread

I just wanted to pretty much put out there that this game has gotten better exponentially. There has been so much value, content, and simply fun added to the game for me. I used to check the forums religiously because there was frankly not a ton to do in the game. Even if you devs don't ever see this, just wanted to say you have a huge thumbs from this guy. Best mobile game by far for me.

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    I agree. Somehow the do a very good job at balancing P2P and F2P. I'm sure they understand they can't make everyone happy.
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Are we playing the same game?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, having played several games in this genre (Super Battle Tactics, Military Masters, etc.) this is by far the best at communication from devs and for balancing f2p with p2p, love it and proud to support.

IMHO of course. (no I'm not employed by EA)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Hewbler
    61 posts Member
    Options
    It's a great game and it's good to see some appreciation. Sure it has its flaws, and every update leads to more cries of foul, but we're all still here for a reason. :wink:
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    The more people quit, the more loot I get (less Arena to climb). :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    EA accepts appreciation in the form of $$$$.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    No matter how disappointed I am with this droid event I also do love this game. It is the best mobile game I have played also. Nothing else has remotely taken up so much of my time.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nothing else has.... remotely.... taken up so much of my time.

Bahahahaha, you didn't even mean it that way I bet.