Guild vs. Guild

MrJx3
257 posts Member
CG should add guild vs guild system similar to Clash of Clans. Every member gets 2 attacks and try to win the most stars. 1 star for winning, 2 stars for winning with casualties, and 3 stars for a perfect win. You get credits and special currency for attacking, and how much you get depends on your squad strength. If your guild win the most stars, you get to keep those rewards and a chance at gear. If not, you get a fraction of that. If you attack someone stronger than you, you get more credits and currency. I haven't played Clash in like 2 years but that was the general idea. This could be implemented slightly differently but it will be a great way to keep things fresh imo.

Replies

• MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I like. My brother plays Clash of Clans and this week I downloaded SWGOH onto his phone and got him started. Hope he sticks ha. But anyways, that was what he was thinking when I first told him about guilds. Would be interesting to play something like that.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not sure we're allowed to Name-drop other titles but yeah, I'd love something like this as well.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107