Whoop! Got my first 7* toon!

Prev1
Rab1s
23 posts Member
Finished up my 7 star lumi today. The rest of my jedi team is at 5* so I got a ways to go but still!

Replies

• Options
    Grats!
  • Options
    Uh ok. Fine
  • Oobydoob
    229 posts Member
    Options
    Grats!
  • Options
    Rab1s wrote: »
    Finished up my 7 star lumi today. The rest of my jedi team is at 5* so I got a ways to go but still!

Grats Rab1s!

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Uh ok. Fine

Zero, absolutely zero, need for your post. It should be a community, not somewhere for you to tee off on people that haven't played the game as long as you. But hopefully you feel superior now.
  • Options
    Congrats, she will serve you well for a long time. You should get Biggs or 86 next, depending on your long-term goals.
  • Options
    Nicely done!
  • Options
    Congrats! She was my first too haha
  • B00MSTICK
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Good choice for a 1st 7*.

I went for Phasma after her for my GW tokens. Works well in GW and on my DS team. Going for 86 now. As said above try for the best fit for your plans.
  • Rab1s
    23 posts Member
    Options
    For GW tokens I'm going for phasma next. I'd like to set up either a First order team or a Droid team. I have a 5* hk and a 4* 88 and 86. And I only have a 3* Fop and 5* FOStorm so we'll see
  • Options
    Grats on finishing that grind. Luminara is a staple character in the F2P line-up, so you won't have to worry about her losing value for quite a long while.
  • Options
    First Order squad is really good. Like them a lot. I've got FOTP/FOST at 6* (83/100 and 6/100), the rest at 7*. I had to bench them in Arena because they're all stuck behind the gear wall and under 30k total power. Hopefully they get some resurgence with 7* on TP and ST.
    Recommendation: farm TP and ST as often as you can. It takes forever. Plus, TP is better than ST. And don't forget about FOO in Cantina Shipments. That takes a while too.
  • Options
    Go droids! HK lead with jawa engineer 88 86 and either gs, poggle, ig100, poe, rg, rey, etc.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats! She was my first too haha

@Jcrandall21

Luminara was my first too. That's so messed up. She said I was the only one for her.... now to find out about you.....
  • Rab1s
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Right now my priorities are

Lactic war: Captain Phasma
    Arena: assaj
    catina: barris
    Hard battles: FOTP FOST
    carina credits: QGJ

It sucks as I would love to use BOBA as he's my favorite character and I have him at 5* but not too sure what the best team for him is
  • Options

It sucks as I would love to use BOBA as he's my favorite character and I have him at 5* but not too sure what the best team for him is

That's a good set. Stick with it and don't get distracted with "side-farms" if you can possibly help it.
    Also, LOL @ Lactic War.
  • Options
    This should become a swgoh holiday like that guy who exploited han from raid rewards
  • Options
    Nice dude. Treat her right. You will be using her for a loooooong time.
  • Rab1s
    23 posts Member
    Options

That's a good set. Stick with it and don't get distracted with "side-farms" if you can possibly help it.
    Also, LOL @ Lactic War.

Also, LOL @ Lactic War.

Also, LOL @ Lactic War.

Hahaha I didn't even notice that!
  • Options
    Grats!!!
  • Rab1s
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Then as soon as barris is done i'm going for Kylo
  • Options

Good choice of hero for the Lactating War! Also love your choices for catina and carina.

giphy.gif

• Rab1s
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Man. That was riddled with typos haha
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options

I think there are better toons in Arena. Asajj was my second farm in arena too, but she is just SO slow, I never use her. YMMV of course, but I wouldn't recommend her as your 2nd toon, I'd put her off until later.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Good stuff
  • Rab1s
    23 posts Member
    Options
    wrilley wrote: »

I think there are better toons in Arena. Asajj was my second farm in arena too, but she is just SO slow, I never use her. YMMV of course, but I wouldn't recommend her as your 2nd toon, I'd put her off until later.

Who would you suggest? Should I keep after HK instead?
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    HK if you're running droids (if so, farm Jawa Engineer from guild shipments). STH is pretty popular, Ackbar is good in raids or on a Rebel team. Ventress has utility for sure, she's just sooooo sloooooooow.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Good job, one of my first as well to get the 7 star treatment.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Solid plan, but you might want to go for Old Daka soonish. She's a solid character, too--the heal and reflexive revives are nice, but the real benefit is her stuns. Between Daka's and Royal Guard's stuns, you can solve a lot of problems in Arena and Galactic War. Any team with more than one threat, you can stun one and focus fire the other.

(Qui-Gon Jin is great, too, of course. But--in my opinion, at least--he won't get you over quite as many hurdles as Daka.)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    Daka is excellent, and a must-have for DS battles. QGJ first IMO. Better all-rounder.