Whoop! Got my first 7* toon!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    expecting her as my first 7* as well 15/100 so far. always just got sidetracked on upgrading other toons.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    wrilley wrote: »
    Daka is excellent, and a must-have for DS battles. QGJ first IMO. Better all-rounder.

Qui-Gon is great, and I really think it's a toss-up who you take first. But I still think I like Daka better--Everyone complaining about Rey or the Royal Guard or Darth Sidious or Count Dooku (or whoever) has Qui-Gon Jin. People with Daka (and Royal Guard) can overcome those obstacles. Better living through stuns!

As I said, though, just my opinion. Qui-Gon is an excellent character in all phases of the game where you can use him.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Rab1s
    23 posts Member
    Options
    What do you guys think is a better leader? QGJ or Lumi? Or Old Ben?

I think I'll switch focus to HK on arena shipments.
  • Options
    Rab1s wrote: »
    What do you guys think is a better leader? QGJ or Lumi? Or Old Ben?

I think I'll switch focus to HK on arena shipments.

First off, congrats! I remember my first 7* toon, it's was also Lumi!

Second, it depends on what you want/need. QGJ gives all your jedi +25 speed which is nice. Lumi and ben give evade to your jedi, which I personally like better all around.

• SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Uh ok. Fine

Zero, absolutely zero, need for your post. It should be a community, not somewhere for you to tee off on people that haven't played the game as long as you. But hopefully you feel superior now.

There should be a like button for posts. The forum is so negative
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    If you are F2P I highly recommend Droids. They let you compete with the big fish no matter what the current 'meta' is

Oh yeah, stun or TM manipulators are key too so work one of them in.... Daka, RG, STH...
  • Jazz66
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats! Lumi was my first 7* too and many, many months later she still helps me walk right through GW. All good tips in this thread for your next steps, follow any of the advice here and you're unlikely to go far wrong.
    Sith Yoda: mandryk.artstation.com
  • Raven
    113 posts Member
    Options
    I know that farming hard node seems impossible and forever, but trust me on this as time goes by you will be glad that you have a 7* Rey!

Learn to distribute resources well. For me, with my arena rewards and other activities, i am able to refresh 2 out of three nodes for Rey and it is well worth it!

others have give good advice on cantina and arena shipment..

about farming and suggestions, few weeks ago people complain so darn much on how nerfed dooku is on his counter, but he is still a leader in a lot of the team in arena.. lesson learnt: people can be overdramatic and judgmental making the nerf or buff seems worst that it actually is (sometimes the reaction is well justified though)..

Finally this is said in many other threads, FARM WHOEVER YOU WANTED and enjoy the game! Many other characters are design and introduced, who knows if the current bad characters you have actually synergies well with the new characters that come out! And they have a chance to get reworked too.. We can all give recommendations based on the 'current meta', but please follow your preference and have fun.. :)
  • Options
    My first was Plo Koon(No I don't regret it)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Raven
    113 posts Member
    Options

on which skill? what does the omega do?
  • luisgin
    122 posts Member
    Options
    She was my second 7*. First was Sidious, third is Fives. Now I'm working on Kylo, Dooku and CP
  • Options
    Grats OP. It's along grind though, hang in there.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats.. very cool!
  • Options
    Grats!
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats! My first 7 star was also luminara and she helps you in every part of the game
  • Options
    Raven wrote: »

50 percent chance to dispel ALL buffs on target on his basic
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Raven
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Raven wrote: »

50 percent chance to dispel ALL buffs on target on his basic

Cool! 50% is quite high, plus its on basic, if it works properly then it is so worth it..

you use him in the arena? full jedi team?
  • Options
    Hybrid Jedi-clone team

(L) QGJ

Yoda

Plo Koon

Lumi(soon to be clone seargent)

Fives
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    At gear 9 he reaches 50 percent potency and at 10 he reaches 90 so it will work most of the time
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Frommer wrote: »
    Congrats! She was my first too haha

@Jcrandall21

Luminara was my first too. That's so messed up. She said I was the only one for her.... now to find out about you.....

@Frommer Ha! we gonna have to talk to her about this.
  • Options
    Congrats! It's a great feeling to finally get that 7th star. Lumi was my first, as well, since she's such an easier farm at that stage. Now I have seven of them, with nine more at 6 stars and counting. Just watch out for the credit crunch. The struggle is real, yo!
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Run. Just run.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    lumi "the deflowerer" nara
    she was the first for a lot of players
    Save water, drink champagne!