Old Ben's 'If you strike me down' ability is misleading.

2Next

Replies

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    I love the idea of squad. It is really funny! Nice job!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Little Ben doesn't work as his potency is one 30%. Oven been testing it and to avoid getting proc his mind tricks just doesn't land reliably.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Most are
  • Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    Little Ben doesn't work as his potency is one 30%. Oven been testing it and to avoid getting proc his mind tricks just doesn't land reliably.

Mine only has 10% potency.

ou3R78ch.jpg

I won that match, it took me 4 min 30 sec, but I still made it.

If you want to try out an underleveled Ben then I recommend going up against an enemy with Kylo or Dooku or someone with a counter for obvious reasons.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    There are a lot of descriptions that aren't as clear as they should be. Don't want to speculate why is it so but i'll support making them accurate on every1 so we wouldn't make mistakes in our character choices just bc of bad descriptions.
    I'm gonna catch them all eventually but for now if i start a new toon i'd like it working as it says. ;)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    this made me wonder if anakin's buff whenever an ally is defeated works if a ressurrected allie dies for the second time. Anyone who can confirm this? If it does than this is surely a bug, and should old ben grand those buffs twice if he dies twice.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    this made me wonder if anakin's buff whenever an ally is defeated works if a ressurrected allie dies for the second time. Anyone who can confirm this? If it does than this is surely a bug, and should old ben grand those buffs twice if he dies twice.

Yeah, I thought about that earlier actually.

But I can't think of any other death based abilities other than them.

tukPaREh.jpg
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

boba's mandalorian resolve: Boba fett has a 20% chance to revive with 10% health whenever he is defeated. in addition, boba fett gains eveasion up for 2 turns whenever an ally is defeated.

i've seen him revive multiple times, but the discription is slightly different for old ben. when OB is defeated, instead of whenever. Anakins is also whenever.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

boba's mandalorian resolve: Boba fett has a 20% chance to revive with 10% health whenever he is defeated. in addition, boba fett gains eveasion up for 2 turns whenever an ally is defeated.

i've seen him revive multiple times, but the discription is slightly different for old ben. when OB is defeated, instead of whenever. Anakins is also whenever.

Yeah, that makes sense.

But at the end of the day someone isn't going to read into it with that much detail. And without the distinction of other heroes to compare the ability to one could assume that 'when' meant every single time.

Regardless of how I might feel about it the description, like many others, is actually pretty misleading.