Give one jedi high dps

Prev13
Predian
615 posts Member
I don't care which, Kit or Anakin would be my choice but it doesn't matter which. Jedi synergy with Yoda, QGJ, or Ima leading is decent, but it would actually move from decent to good if just one Jedi was a high DPS character.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe Ki Adi Mundi will be the highest damage Jedi and Shaak Ti the one with highest evasion?

4e93a13f-607b-4b06-bf85-e76725a06638.gif

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    I think ki adi is getting dizzy there
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    I think ki adi is getting dizzy there

I know I am.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yes, Kit Fisto should be that character! I suppose Mace would be good too but it may require a change from his "tank" status.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Mace SHOULD be the Jedi damage dealer if they portray him as he is in the movies. Unfortunately he's a tank and a very mediocre character. Doesn't make any sense.
  • Options
    They could buff Kit Fisto to be THE go-to Jedi damage-dealer since they decided that Mace Jackson should be more tanky in Galaxy of Heroes.

latest?cb=20120924021334
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Kit doesn't have to do Rey type damage. If he would crit for 5K per attack and his AOE got a 50% buff to put it in line with Maul , then they could even leave his horrible proc rates the same.

Even with that, his usefulness would be suspect.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Jedis are weak. Join the dark side!
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Three small fixes for Kit Fisto could do it.

Skills at Max Level 8.

Lightsaber Mastery (Level 8) - Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to attack again.
    50% chance to gain 15% Turn Meter on hit.

Turn the Tide - Add some extra damage on his AOE, maybe +50 % extra damage.

Superior Bladework (Level 8) - Kit Fisto has 50% Counter Chance and +50% Offense.
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin really should be a better attacker. He used to be decent, but was destroyed in the protection update. Maybe to make him "high pressure" like his description says, give him a chance to gain offense up if not attacked
  • Options
    Maybe Ki Adi Mundi will be the highest damage Jedi and Shaak Ti the one with highest evasion?

I'd love a Ki Adi Mundi. I'd be willing to pay for that, and I haven't spent a dime on this game.
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Options
    Mace Windu 3.0
    Kit Fisto 2.0
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    Predian wrote: »
    I don't care which, Kit or Anakin would be my choice but it doesn't matter which. Jedi synergy with Yoda, QGJ, or Ima leading is decent, but it would actually move from decent to good if just one Jedi was a high DPS character.

Yes, this would be awesome.

But, whoever it is, would be cool to have DPS somehow scale with the number of jedi on the squad-- so that you can't just use this guy as random-plug-and-play-DPS-character #11. Instead, you need to use him in a jedi team.

And make said power be a unique not leader, so we could utilize other jedi leaders.

Good idea!
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    Options
    There is only one choice, Barriss
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Options
    five2zero wrote: »
    There is only one choice, Barriss
    If Barris got a 200% damage boost, she'd probably actually heal the enemy instead
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

But, whoever it is, would be cool to have DPS somehow scale with the number of jedi on the squad-- so that you can't just use this guy as random-plug-and-play-DPS-character #11. Instead, you need to use him in a jedi team.

And make said power be a unique not leader, so we could utilize other jedi leaders.

Good idea!

I really like this idea! Let's take Kit for example. He can be what he is now but his unique could be changed to
    "Kit Fisto has a 35% counter chance and +20% Offense and an additional +10% counter chance, +10% double attack chance and +10% offense for each Jedi ally. "
  • Options
    Having Kit get + x % chance and + y Offense per each Jedi Ally would be Superb!

Great idea on his Unique RAYRAY.

Kudos, Props and whatnot.

99DuQpt.gif

• Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Add Kyle Katarn, let him be the dps jedi. That would be awesome or a realistic starkiller
  • Ebi
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't Ahsoka already hit like a ton o' bricks?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    If this happens i hope it happens on a f2p jedi character! :)
  • Alugard
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Ebi wrote: »

Yeah but usually I just land one crit on her and then she is back to just ok.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options
    MrJx3 wrote: »
    Mace SHOULD be the Jedi damage dealer if they portray him as he is in the movies. Unfortunately he's a tank and a very mediocre character. Doesn't make any sense.

I always saw him as a hot head and weakling.

But, whoever it is, would be cool to have DPS somehow scale with the number of jedi on the squad

Good idea!

That would be cool.
    Ebi wrote: »

Shhhhhh. Don't bring that up here....

• Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    No ahsoka doesn't hit that hard. Mine is fully maxed.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mace is a leader, so if you don't lead with him his damage is just so-so (+20% damage/+9% crit chance for Jedi is a pretty decent leader bonus). But he really should have a big potency boost, or the Shatterpoint should have a potency boost or 100% chance, so that his Shatterpoint actually works.
    The few times I've faced a 7* Ima-Gun Di in GW, he's hit for huge damage and Jedi become a true pain with counter attacks. He might be your DPS jedi.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    I love my Ima team. I use it to get through most of GW because it's more fun than Barris leading. And it's a decent arena team but I just want it a little better by making one of the Jedi bit harder. :)
  • Options

Isn't this just before he died? Lol.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options

Hey man, spoilers! It's a brand new movie, not all of us have seen it yet! lol
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Interesting choice lol
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options

Died of vertigo. Sorry, thought you knew.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »

Died of vertigo. Sorry, thought you knew.

Whole movie's ruined. RIP Ki Adi Mundi, 10/10 character of the Millennium. Most influential and Best written character of all time.