Give one jedi high dps

Replies

• Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Luke will probably be that character when they introduce him.
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Maybe Ki Adi Mundi will be the highest damage Jedi and Shaak Ti the one with highest evasion?

4e93a13f-607b-4b06-bf85-e76725a06638.gif

Isn't this just before he died? Lol.

Hey man, spoilers! It's a brand new movie, not all of us have seen it yet! lol

Died of vertigo. Sorry, thought you knew.

"You spin me right round baby right round"
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Rizn wrote: »

Yep, Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, all dressed in Black.

latest?cb=20150426200707
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    My wallet hurts just thinking about Jedi Luke
  • Options
    High dps Jedi could be General Kenobi or maybe Dark Side Barriss. Either way both need to be added to the game ASAP!
  • Options

latest?cb=20150426200707
    He sees a red door and he wants to paint it black (kudos to people who get the reference)

BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Ye, just forget about Anakin. He was weak, no need to give him more power
  • Options
    GajoNikado wrote: »
    Ye, just forget about Anakin. He was weak, no need to give him more power

Unlimited power?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options

latest?cb=20150426200707
    He sees a red door and he wants to paint it black (kudos to people who get the reference)

Everyone?
  • Gundam_Raizer
    171 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lol kit fisto deals damage on par with Rey as it stands. Or atleast close if your speaking for arena purposes. In rancor kinda iffy. I got kit fisto g10 1 gear short of max geared and lvl 80. He does critical hits of 5.6k and he has bonus attack and counter chances to boot. Plus he adds potency up chance every time he does his special. This makes your Jedi stuns stick better. Due to hit counter and bonus attack ability I would have to say he can at times even out DPS Rey in arena. Not to mention he has more HP than any tank. Even STH with g10 comes no where close to his HP.In this respect he is more useful than rey. Cause this means he doesn't necessarily need RG to be paired up with. And no tank is really needed to protect him as much. It is helpful but possible to do without. Am in top 20 in arena at the moment. Once I finish a few other characters I will do better. But he has over 8k power at his current gear. So yeah very much so useful.
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lol kit fisto deals damage on par with Rey as it stands.

Or atleast close if your speaking for arena purposes. In rancor kinda iffy.

I got kit fisto g10 1 gear short of max geared and lvl 80. He does critical hits of 5.6k and he has bonus attack and counter chances to boot.
    Plus he adds potency up chance every time he does his special.

This makes your Jedi stuns stick better.

Due to hit counter and bonus attack ability I would have to say he can at times even out DPS Rey in arena. Not to mention he has more HP than any tank.

Thanks for the info Gundam! Unfortunately my Kit Fisto isn't close to that Status (Far away from maxed) so i wouldn´t even imagine his potential.
    His special aoe always looked like it did almost the same as a mosquito-bite on the enemies.

• Options
    Lol kit fisto deals damage on par with Rey as it stands.

Or atleast close if your speaking for arena purposes. In rancor kinda iffy.

I got kit fisto g10 1 gear short of max geared and lvl 80. He does critical hits of 5.6k and he has bonus attack and counter chances to boot.
    Plus he adds potency up chance every time he does his special.

This makes your Jedi stuns stick better.

Due to hit counter and bonus attack ability I would have to say he can at times even out DPS Rey in arena. Not to mention he has more HP than any tank.

Thanks for the info Gundam! Unfortunately my Kit Fisto isn't close to that Status (Far away from maxed) so i wouldn´t even imagine his potential.
    His special aoe always looked like it did almost the same as a mosquito-bite on the enemies.

Yeah, his AoE hits for 3k-4kish at this point. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Your info helps alot! I will focus on raising the stars on Kit Fisto!

Many thanks :smile:
  • Options
    Nobody here uses Ahsoka? :/
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Lol kit fisto deals damage on par with Rey as it stands. Or atleast close if your speaking for arena purposes. In rancor kinda iffy. I got kit fisto g10 1 gear short of max geared and lvl 80. He does critical hits of 5.6k and he has bonus attack and counter chances to boot. Plus he adds potency up chance every time he does his special. This makes your Jedi stuns stick better. Due to hit counter and bonus attack ability I would have to say he can at times even out DPS Rey in arena. Not to mention he has more HP than any tank. Even STH with g10 comes no where close to his HP.In this respect he is more useful than rey. Cause this means he doesn't necessarily need RG to be paired up with. And no tank is really needed to protect him as much. It is helpful but possible to do without. Am in top 20 in arena at the moment. Once I finish a few other characters I will do better. But he has over 8k power at his current gear. So yeah very much so useful.

Kit is bad without IGD lead and only mediocre with IGD.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Really? 5.6k basic at gear 10? That's almost double of gear 9. Therefore, I am looking for other confirmation. Btw, my Rey crits for 15k+
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

Really? 5.6k basic at gear 10? That's almost double of gear 9. Therefore, I am looking for other confirmation. Btw, my Rey crits for 15k+

Not on a basic, she doesnt.
    Kit's AoE hits everyone for 4k each, so 20k non-crit.
    Now we are comparing apples to apples. Also, you have to consider if you are counting bonus damage from Offense Up.
  • Options
    Nobody here uses Ahsoka? :/

My ashoka hit 12K sometimes, and mace hits 8K in arena only if mace lead
  • Options
    Or...you could mix and match. Just an idea.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    Ashoka can hit hard. I've frequently hit 8k's with her special. Nothing crazy but she is quick and does self and team heal so I feel it balances nicely. Maybe a small boost, but I bet it gets better with higher gear
  • Options
    MrJx3 wrote: »
    Mace SHOULD be the Jedi damage dealer if they portray him as he is in the movies. Unfortunately he's a tank and a very mediocre character. Doesn't make any sense.

Who did he kick other than a damaged gear Jengo...no none. He was destroyed by a Jedi Knight not even a master. Way too much hype. He went out like a sukah. Sorry but he is OP now compared to the movies.

• Options
    i just lick my lips when I see a Jedi team. Easy arena win.

lumi hits hard. 4k basic and 4k+ secondary. Weird the healer is the hardest hitter
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    Options
    Just make Mace and JKA hit as hard as Rey with their basic (4000-5000 critical at lv80 gear8). It won't make them op as they don't have Rey's other two specials, but it will make them useful. It's simple as that. Don't even need to rework their skillsets.
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i just lick my lips when I see a Jedi team. Easy arena win.

lumi hits hard. 4k basic and 4k+ secondary. Weird the healer is the hardest hitter

It's weird that the team with the worst synergy has the hardest counters.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    Give every jedi the same unique, "add 10% offense for every living jedi ally"
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    Give every jedi the same unique, "add 10% offense for every living jedi ally"

Or

Kit Fisto +4 % Offense per living Jedi ally

Eeth Koth +3 % Stun chance per living Jedi ally

Ima Gun Di +3 % Counter chance per living Jedi ally

Anakin +3 % Critical chance per living Jedi ally

Mace +5 % Defence per living Jedi ally

Barriss +2 % Dodge chance per living Jedi ally

Ahsoka +4 % Critical damage per living Jedi ally

Luminara +4 % Healingpower per living Jedi ally

Old Ben +5 % Potency per living Jedi ally

Yoda +5 % Tenacity per living Jedi ally
  • ElvenSpock
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This is a great discussion we need more jedi
  • Options
    Three small fixes for Kit Fisto could do it.

Skills at Max Level 8.

Lightsaber Mastery (Level 8) - Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to attack again.
    50% chance to gain 15% Turn Meter on hit.

Turn the Tide - Add some extra damage on his AOE, maybe +50 % extra damage.

Superior Bladework (Level 8) - Kit Fisto has 50% Counter Chance and +50% Offense.

I plus you!
  • Options
    Mace SHOULD be the Jedi damage dealer if they portray him as he is in the movies. Unfortunately he's a tank and a very mediocre character. Doesn't make any sense.

Yes!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    He had Sid defeated and could have ended the Sith if Whinikin Skywhiner had not attacked a distracted Mace Windu.

Who did he kick other than a damaged gear Jengo...no none. He was destroyed by a Jedi Knight not even a master. Way too much hype. He went out like a sukah. Sorry but he is OP now compared to the movies.